Another Newbie saying Hi!!!

Terri12

Hi everyone. Just found this forum and everyone sounds really nice so I hope you don't mind me joining in. I started the Dukan diet on Monday the 5th July & so far have lost 8lbs with no real dramas. Surprised at how easy it has been. Have struggled a bit the last couple of days drinking water & getting my walks in but it's such a great boost to have lost weight already.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone via this forum.:)

Hi hin and welcome :) well done on your weightloss so far too.
We can be helpful on here but we lso discuss everything and anything LOL.
Joanne the guru is on holiday for a week so you will have to make do (lol) with us :)

Hello, thought I'd butt in to say hi as well. Been on Dukan for just over two weeks now and going well so far. Think I might be a bit chickened out soon though! Thought the threads I've read on here so far are great and very helpful. I hope to be able to get some great tips and inspiration here, and maybe give some back too! :)

hello Xai :D

hello to the new gals terri and xai also well done on the weight loss keep up the good work !! and has viks says our guru is on hols and when she comes back and we have stepped out of line she is the one to put us back in lol !!

Back