another newbie

did u join the gym in the end? x

Did I have a good weekend after getting over the stress......,

I had a funeral on Thursday (he was 98, so he had a good innings!), so no time to myself Thursday, Friday was THE party, Saturday was another birthday party with my youngest and then Sunday was birthday DAY and I met up with friends for lunch at a place with softplay to keep all 7 children amused and then onto the park......

I think I had a good weekend!!! My sons certainly did! As for hubby I think he had a pretty good relaxing weekend as all he did was take the birthday boy for a surprise to Maccas, and when they got there he said, "Oh, I thought my surprise was softplay!" He still ate and enjoyed his MacDonalds though!

This weekend just one party and if the weather is OK a farm trip, probably with my mum and the kids beacuse they are starting the half term timetable and it should be good fun with lambing etc.

Good on you for being down after you weigh in!

If you did join the gym did you haggle?

not been about for a while, because my dieting hasn't been going too well...back on board again now though. its not been going terribly in all honesty- just not great. not put on weight but not lost it either. so need a kick up the bum, suzy, please do the honours! lol.

i didn't join the gym. realistically i can't afford it right now :( xx

KICK, KICK, KICK!!! I hope that has done the job, otherwise next time you will really feel it!!!
Come on get yourself focused. Why do you want to lose weight?
You remember! Right so get on with it!

Just because you are not having a good time does not mean you stay away, that is when you need us to steer you in the right direction.
I promise I won't preach I will just try to encourage you, as we all will.

Obviously I hope you stay focussed for you, but if things are not so good have a good moan to us and get it of your chest. I promise I won't take it personally!

Well done you for not putting on. (See I give praise as well.)

Back