Banana - Medium,
Mcdonald's - Orange Juice (Small),

Lunch
Princes Hot Pots - Sweet 'n' Sour Chicken & Rice,
Nom Naturally Creamy - Senga Strawberry Yoghurt,
Soreen - Malt Loaf, 2 Slices
Walkers Lights - Cheese and Onion Crisps,

dinner
New Covent Garden Food Co. - Borlottii Bean, Bacon & Ditalini Pasta Soup, 1/2 carton
Asda Uncut - White Bread - 2 slices
Banana
chocolate custardz pot 2g

asda's kids chocolate custardz are fantastic too if need a chocolate fix they are 2.2g fat per 100g and 2g fat for a 90g pot which when served over a banana which is lush and makes a nice dessert...... also i am in love with new covent garden soups they are so filling made mine my main meal today and it was more like a stew than a soup yum yum yum

good morning, having a good morning this morning even though i was craving a bacon sandwich managed to stave it off with a bowl of bran flakes with raisins and a packet of pineapple fingers

planning on having soup and some salad for lunch but tea is anyones guess as i am going to sisters but might take myself a weightwatchers meal and some steam fresh veggies and a mullerlight

was a good girl at sisters last night even though she ate a big jacket potato with cheese and coleslaw (yes i was drooling a little lol) but i resisted and was proud of myself for resisting woo hoo

anyway had another good day today

breakfast
2 slice soreen no spread and a banana with a cup of coffee

lunch
chicken mixed with salsa on a jacket spud with a lovely big salad with a little reduced fat honey and mustard dressing followed by a snack a jack

dinner
having carrot and coriander soup with a toasted wholemeal bagel followed by blackberries and a frozen vanilla mullerlight

also got a cheeky cereal bar for a little suppertime treat

the frozen mullerlight is yummy i really enjoyed it especially with the blackberries but only need to freeze them for about an hour before eating or they just become frosty

another good thing to freeze is grapes, especially in the summer delicious little sweet treat.

bought myself a set of digital weighing scales today so can keep an eye on things.

no love scales for my body lol, wish i hadnt nibbled that cheese last night only had about 1oz but have had stomach pains all night, really wasnt worth it, not been tangoed though fortunately.

got todays menu all planned out so

breakfast
just had some sultana bran with s/skim milk and a glass of oj

lunch
made a tuna pasta salad with a little salsa instead of salad cream, was going to take a bagel but figured it going to be quite filling without a bagel so saving on the cals lol and taking a big fruit salad instead and a bottle of water

dinner
a toasted bagel and half tin baked beans, mullerlight and some fruit... light tea because i will have been working all day and kids eat with sitter when i work

todays food plan, was very hungry this morning so had

breakfast
1 slice whml toast with 2tbsp baked beans
1 slice of malt loaf
1/2 a banana
glass orange juice

lunch
1/3 tin tomato soup
toasted whml bagel
some melon chunks

dinner
homemade chicken sweet and sour with savory rice and salad, followed by a mullerlight and a portion strawberries

also did half hour on wii fit before breakfast, took a nice stroll into town about a mile away planning some more wii fit later

good morning everyone, although not as bright as yesterday, up and dressed and ready for off but menu for day planned out and ready to go

breakfast
malt loaf and a banana and a big glass of water

lunch
tuna salad with honey and mustard dressing and a whml bagel
some grapes
snack a jack

dinner
ww lasagne
salad
muller light
strawberries

snacks
undecided as of yet but have plenty of low fat snacks to reach for if needed :)

Back