another newbie

feeling much better thanks really enjoying food right now, can't believe i tricked myself into eating the rubbish i used to eat ~ btw ww lasagnes are yum

well having another good day today, beautiful weather so took a walk out to town to do my shopping which was 2 miles at a good brisk pace which felt great about

eaten reasonably well too

breakfast
soreen and a cup of coffee

lunch
chargrilled chicken with salad and very small amount of mexican potato salad and a spoonful of couscous (very yummy going to be buying couscous to mix in with salad in future)

not a clue what having for tea but i have bought some nice fresh soups so might have one of those with a bagel or might have a jacket potato with baked beans,, decisions decisions lol

aargh woke up this morning feeling quite chesty and only managed a 15 min workout but that 107 cals down.. don't know what appetite going to be like today going to try and eat enough not to go into starvation mode though

so far i have had a cranberry and orange flatbread from mission deli and a glass of orange juice

made a chicken salad for lunch and have a weight watchers wrap to eat with it and a mullerlight

have some tomato and chorizo soup for tea and will try and eat some cereal before i go to bed....

ah well make it through today and got weekend off

hope you're feeling better today hunxxx

feeling much better thanks, been at sisters for 2 days and she having internet problems so been unable to get online,

yesterday i ate..

breakfast
mission deli breakfast bread, well worth buying,

lunch
on the run so boots shapers sandwich and some slices pineapple

dinner
chicken stir fry with noodles and a little black bean sauce and a muller rice

and snacked on fruit and a little malt loaf

today

breakfast
raisin and cinnemon bagel with a little low fat philly
half a banana

lunch
chicken and salad in a pitta bread with a little rice flavoured with chilli, onions, garlic and soy sauce

dinner,
think having soup (spanish tomato and chorizo) with a whml bagel and then a muller rice, (is the weekend after all lol)

Great couple of days hun, got my weigh in tomorrow, but my stupid scales decided to break on me,aargh. Stood on them and they had the bloody cheek to say over load lol!! Even if my hubby stood on it did it, o going to go by the weight on my wii as that is pretty accurate!!

well had a reasonably good day today although not done any training at all today

breakfast
mission deli breakfast bread
banana
orange juice

lunch
veggie stir fry with rice
mullerlight

dinner
weight watchers chicken curry
muller rice

mission deli is a bread company, they make wraps mainly but they also do a breakfast bread which is pretty much like a fruited naan bread and lovely toasted

Back