Another piece of the puzzle

I'd love to do badminton nowhere round me does it anymore though.

Bless ya, I'm going to wear my shape up skechers and see if they make any difference. Can't wait to have a healthy extra left over, so want to mix some milk with a half frozen mullerlight to make a milkshake!

Badminton has to be another step in the right direction for you hun thats great. You have gone from not liking to go out, to mixing and getting involved with groups, so its benefiting your health and your confidence. Try and eat little and often if you dont fancy a big meal. That could help x

IMG0043A.jpg
This was my tea. Sausage, bacon and baked bean casserole. The only syns are in the sausages, 1/2 syn each. Managed to have half the dish but soooo not interested in the 1/3rd superfree today. It has got chopped tomatoes in so better than nothing.
Texty :wavey:thanks, confidence is slowly growing. It seems to have got better since Saturday when I walked to weigh in and back, the fact that I lost weight helped too.
Tomorrow's challenge is to go to bingo on my own, another thing I've never done alone. Never thought I'd say it but I feel rather proud of myself.:happy036:
Hope everybody has had a good day, I'm off for a soak in the tub.

Way to go you and so you should be proud. I hate going to strange places on my own so you see your even braver than me hun. One day at a time, thats a good step. You can do it xx

Bleurghh I feel like yuck :yuk:Can't taste anything.Doubt I'll get to bingo tonight.

A 350ml skimmed milk

Bit of pasty from fridge, mince onions, stock and smash ( I know it could be considered a tweak)
pot shot sweet and sour.

Its horrid when you can't taste anything!

Thanks Texty. Feeling a little better today and managed to get out of my flat. Found a brand new fluffy Next jumper in the charity shop so treated myself. Weigh in tomorrow, Oh my! Should be fine.

Maintain, a bit disappointed but it's been a funny week. Didn't over syn but struggled to eat and didn't get my super free in at may meals.

A maintain is better than a gain hun. Hopefully you will have a better week this week health wise, so that will give you a better week with your food. Stay positive it will come off chick x

Hello there, just reading through your diary and you have done so well with getting out etc, you must be so proud of that.
I have used affirmations and they do work, I used mine in a different way as I used them when I was doing studying at uni and they were part of my mentoring sessions (I did a leadership course) and although it feels a little strange at first just keep doing it and you will see a difference.
I noticed that you are doing EE and struggling with the superfree part of it... I don't do EE as I felt that I was eating far too much, I was struggling to eat the superfree and felt over faced with plates of food that looked so big and I had very slow losses if any at all and I had 2 gains. I have now gone back to good old red and green and I have lost 15lbs since January, not as fast as some people but I'm ok with it. I do the plan from home using the older book and rely on this forum for more support. Would it be worth you trying a few red and green days?
Well done on your losses so far and more importantly... well done for getting yourself out and about xx

Thankyou ladies! Nettie, I must admit, the three weeks that I lost on had more green days in than the last one. I shall do a few more this week. I've been a constipated (sorry if TMI) this week and definitely not the other weeks when I had plenty of potatoes on green. Fingers crossed for a loss next week.

I always find that I lose more when I do majority red days, I now only do 1 green day a week, if any. I must admit that it can be expensive but there is 4 of us in our house and we all eat the same, therefore if I have steak so do my children. My OH is also doing SW so he would have the same as me. If I have green days I feel very bloated and it gives me constipation too. I love red days but I can eat meat for fun. I really need to up my water intake and I need to get on track with exercise... my fear is loose skin! xx

I'm trying to get more water in. Coffees from my one A allowance isn't enough. I've got a huge mug so I've filled it with sugar free apple squash which is really nice. Been asleep for 4 hours today, still not very well. Hope I feel better soon as feeling rather downhearted about my loss since I started. Treated myself to new clothes today from catalogue. Got £20 off a £50 order so got 3 lovely tops and a cardigan. Good luck for this week ladies! x

A 350ml skimmed milk
B 35g porridge oats with mullerlight

jacket pot with sausage casserole (1/2 syn for sausages) lunch
carrot and apple
jacket pot with sausage casserole ( 1/2 syn for sausages) tea
2 hifi light bars (6)

Do you know what really winds me up? When you do the plan 200% and stay the same and people at group have lost or maintained when they have eaten badly then list everything that they have eaten, takeaways, wine and chocolate. It just seems so unfair.

Back