Another Question ....

xsararose

Ok so another question:eek:

how does everyone mix the shakes ??

and could you walk me through how?:confused:

First day tomorrow and im worried i'll mess it up and be left with some horrible goo lol

thanks and sorry to be such a pain xx

Get yourself to Tesco... they have a biggest loser shake shaker. Easy ;)

I use a smoothie maker shaker thing i've got. It does it's job LOL

A hand whisk also does it quite well.

Add extra water. I usually put about 500mls in my shakes as they can be a bit thick otherwise.

I have a beaker with a plastic mesh thing in it which froths the shake and breaks down the lumps.... some people have different types of beakers, some use a hand whisk ~ obviously I use the whisk and a jug for the hot soups....... learnt that the hard way!! Also the amount of liquid you add varies with taste.... instructions say 200-250mls per sachet. I use 300 others use up to 500, depends how thick you like it. I also empty the sachet into the liquid and not the other way round...... not sure there's much else I can say about how you make them :) Good luck and if you have any more questions there's always someone around to ask!!

i got a shaker from argos, its got the mesh piece in and makes the shakes up perfectly.

i use my shaker i had when on LT i dnt like it when wizzed to frothy i think superdrug sell the celebrity slim ones

I use a smoothie maker, as I like to blend ice in with my shakes. :D

I use a hand blender.

When I make them up hot I just mix them in a cup with hot water (a bit first, and then a bit more) but they do take a lot of mixing this way.

I tend to use ~500mls too, otherwise I find them too thick for me

http://www.minimins.com/exante-total-solution/215179-how-mix-shakes-soups.html

Hi there

Link above has few ideas I've just quoted you my response can't decide whether I'm efficient or Lazy! I think its def worth playing about to find your preferred taste and then you'll be sorted. good luck. :)

I'm with Starlight. The Coffee Frother/ Aerolatte is the way to go. Handy & portable. Loads on-line. Or inStore Sainsburys have the bodum one.

I have a large glass 3/4 fill with water then powder. Doing it other way makes it lumpy.

Shakers made it too lumpy, hand blender too Frother but Goldilocks is now a v happy girl. Think its just trial & error.

good luck

Back