Another sunny slim fast day

sweet-tooth

Hi everyone, hope the nice weather is inspiring everyone to lose weight, it seems to give me a real boost to get slimmer. Had another day out yesterday to my in laws so wasn't able to stick to the diet 100%, the weekends are always the hardest for me, but I've got right back on track today with a chocolate shake this morning followed my a nice long run, and despite the heat I managed to go further today.

Finally managed to pop into Asda yesterday to get the three for £10 deal but it has changed to two for £10 so I was abit disappointed plus they didn't have the flavours I had hoped to try-cafe latte and caramel so ended up getting banana and chocolate, it was really nice to have a choice this morning, until now I have only had the strawberry.

have a good day everyone x

Fantastic start to the day Kim! It's another sunny day here too and I'm off work still, yay! I also had a chocolate shake for breakfast, it was delish! I bought 4 flavours yesterday, it's nice to have a choice and variety, I know I'd get bored easily if I was drinking the same flavour over and over. I'm going to go for a walk in a little while, I need to pop into town so I'll combine my walk with that. I'm trying to decide what to have for my dinner tonight, I'm kinda leaning towards steak with noodles maybe. I will hopefully get out for a run later too, I need to get my bum in gear and train for my 10k in July! xx

Hi Sophia, I think we are going to have pork and veg tonight, but I'm going to BBQ the pork chops as I always think that makes them taste nicer.

enjoy your walk and your run later x

im gutted because I've just looked at Tesco online (I shop at Tesco every week) and they have just started a sf deal which is two for £8, can't believe I made a special visit to Asda yesterday and then ended up paying more than if I had gone to Tesco as usual, that's so frustrating! Oh well on a plus side I will definitely get the caramel and cafe latte and then will have so much variety!

It's only £2, so yeah it's frustrating but you haven't lost out massively. Mmmm bbq pork, sounds yummy! I think I'll make mine into a stir fry with lots of veg and noodles. I love this weather, it makes you wanna eat better don't it? xx

It's only annoying because I'm only working part time as my youngest isn't at school yet and so me and my hubby work out a food budget so we don't overspend, its really made us think about how we spend our money, I usually shop around for the bargains so is annoying when you lose out rather than gain!

Last edited:
i wish i had bought more when they were 3 for a tenner but hey ho!!

someone else mentioned superdrug had them as well on offer? not sure of what or how much though x

Hi everyone, hope the nice weather is inspiring everyone to lose weight, it seems to give me a real boost to get slimmer. Had another day out yesterday to my in laws so wasn't able to stick to the diet 100%, the weekends are always the hardest for me, but I've got right back on track today with a chocolate shake this morning followed my a nice long run, and despite the heat I managed to go further today.

Finally managed to pop into Asda yesterday to get the three for £10 deal but it has changed to two for £10 so I was abit disappointed plus they didn't have the flavours I had hoped to try-cafe latte and caramel so ended up getting banana and chocolate, it was really nice to have a choice this morning, until now I have only had the strawberry.

have a good day everyone x

At weekends have you tried no shakes but replacing with two 230 cal meals? Its may slow loss down as its higher fat but i do this once a week and i figure its better then falling off completely!

I like porridge then bacon and mushrooms on a piece of toast !

Back