Another Syn question...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Lucylu79, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    69.9kg
    Current Weight:
    61.23kg
    Goal Weight:
    51.71kg
    Lost(%):
    8.6kg(12.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you think it matters how you use them....

For example looking at my food diary so far i've used then daily on things like Options Hot Choc, French Fries and perhaps a square of cadburys bournville.

I've done that a few times this week.

Do you think you should vary your syns or does it really not matter as long as you don't go over them??

Hmmmm......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. constantlydizzy

constantlydizzy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I've always used my syns for my choccie treats in the evening ever since I started on SW, I don't think I would have survived this long if I hadn't :8855:

I've got a REALLY sweet tooth & have a sort of 8pm curfew on the 'naughty' stuff, where I settle down with something like a penguin wafer and a choccie option. I do occasionally use a couple of syns for something like gravy on a sunday.....but thats about all really.

It hasn't seemed to have done my losses any harm doing this so far, and has stopped me having a binge especially at *week time:eek: knowing ive got my treats to look forward to ;)

4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think having variety in everything you eat is really important - it keeps the plan fresh and make you more likely to stick with it in the long run.

5. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    69.9kg
    Current Weight:
    61.23kg
    Goal Weight:
    51.71kg
    Lost(%):
    8.6kg(12.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well today I used some in the stew for tea, made a huge one and used 4 level tbsp and i've allowed 5 so thats more than enough. I've also had salad cream for the 1st time in ages today! Options choc coming up, I did buy an aero christmas tree but i've looked and its 7.5 syns, far too many for such a small pleasure!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.