Another Syn question...

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Do you think it matters how you use them....

For example looking at my food diary so far i've used then daily on things like Options Hot Choc, French Fries and perhaps a square of cadburys bournville.

I've done that a few times this week.

Do you think you should vary your syns or does it really not matter as long as you don't go over them??

Hmmmm......

Hi

I've always used my syns for my choccie treats in the evening ever since I started on SW, I don't think I would have survived this long if I hadn't :8855:

I've got a REALLY sweet tooth & have a sort of 8pm curfew on the 'naughty' stuff, where I settle down with something like a penguin wafer and a choccie option. I do occasionally use a couple of syns for something like gravy on a sunday.....but thats about all really.

It hasn't seemed to have done my losses any harm doing this so far, and has stopped me having a binge especially at *week time:eek: knowing ive got my treats to look forward to ;)

I think having variety in everything you eat is really important - it keeps the plan fresh and make you more likely to stick with it in the long run.

Well today I used some in the stew for tea, made a huge one and used 4 level tbsp and i've allowed 5 so thats more than enough. I've also had salad cream for the 1st time in ages today! Options choc coming up, I did buy an aero christmas tree but i've looked and its 7.5 syns, far too many for such a small pleasure!!!

Back