Another Valentines Day Challenge! Entry closed! Good Luck Everyone!

ooh good luck everyone!!
I am off for a long walk with the dog and my parents, hopefully that will help me with losing weight!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dont know how to recieve pm's is it sent to my E-mail??

ah yeah, i see, thank you

I'm in the chat to, Ive been ok with my meals but snacking has not been very good today

I'm doing well today, had bacon butty for breakfast, tuna & sweetcorn jacket for lunch and am about to make a pasta creation for tea. I'm looking after my baby nephew so that is distracting me from food!x

you mean a distraction not baby right!!

another day guysss! good luck, i have had a omlette this morning, with a bit of tomato sauce so i synned that! off for a walk now..have a lovely day! good luck!
Think thin!! haha:)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Clairex! Hope you have a great day to :) day 2 yay! lol :p

xx

Hi everyone :)

I have had a fairly good day today although completely missed breakfast as was rushing about doing things so had a kind of brunch:

Bacon Medallions
Quorn Sausage
Grilled Tomato
Mushrooms done in Frylight
Scrambled Egg (done with some milk from HEXa)
Ketchup - (synned)

For dinner tonight we are having homemade burgers with lean mince on a wholemeal roll (HEXb) and a huge salad and perhas top the burgers with melted Laughing Cow Extra Lights or 28g Cheese (HEXa)

For dessert I have made the lemon and ginger icecream from this mths SW mag and it tastes yummy!

The main thing that I am struggling with are syns :( I seem to be only using about 4-5 per days and that's tending to be on sauces such as ketchup, salad cream etc and also low fat spread. I don't really know what else to use them on :( I know it sounds silly but it seems wrong to use them on "treats" even though I know deep down that's the key to this diets success, not depriving yourself!

Hope you've all had/having a good weekend xx

Pink Peony you can use you syns on anything! I used mine on a wosit sandwhich today! lol you can use them for extra cheese if you already used them in your HEX or chocolate or a drink! anything really.
Your meal plan sounds really good though im sooo jelous of your quorn sausage i love those!! and can't get them here :( lol

Well My day is going good so far the sun has come back out (had a week of gloomey weather)

my meals for today have been

breakfast - 2 slices seed bread with wosits (syns)
Lunch - branflakes and milk (2 hex)
Dinner - jacket potato and tomato and onion stuff

and hoping to do some exercise again today. Muscles are still sore, so im not going to beat myself up if i cant do all of it but i will give it a shot!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!! and have a fantastic start to the new week!

We can do it!!!! xx

gemily and pink - sounds like you have both had a good day!! well donee :)
today i havee had
breakfast - Omlette (onions, peppers, bacon) & ketchup and one slice of bread.
lunch - just picked at some chicken - wasnt hungry!
tea - chicken & squash & BBQ sauce.
snacks: go ahead bar, (very!) small slice of stollen - (at my nans, and she insisted, i promise!!) and am going to have a muller light while i watch big brother at 9!

I also went on a walk today :) not as good as you two i dont think but in all, not a horrendous day!

How has everyone else done?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey girlies!!

had ceral and milk (HExA and HExB)
then had crisps (6.5syns) as was starving and a banana.
jacket and beans when i was out in bluewater
then made the carbonara thingy in SW lewaflet but used chicken....was good.
now eating SW chips!!
gonna have a mug of milk (second HExA) and nesquik at night.

are we allowed two HExAs?

I'm not going to tell you what i ate today because some of it was a bit naughty, oops. I keep forgeting to eat my HEb on extra easy, which is odd because when i did green days i always used them both on cereal bars, cereal, cheese or bread etc never meat or fish.

I've starting exercising today though, yay!

hey girlies!!

had ceral and milk (HExA and HExB)
then had crisps (6.5syns) as was starving and a banana.
jacket and beans when i was out in bluewater
then made the carbonara thingy in SW lewaflet but used chicken....was good.
now eating SW chips!!
gonna have a mug of milk (second HExA) and nesquik at night.

are we allowed two HExAs?

Which plan are you following? You can have 2 x HEa on any day but extra easy.

Back