Any Autumn 2009 CDer's lurking around?

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Hello to all new and current members of the forum, I successfully managed to lose 4st 12 in Autumn 2009(all back on!) and a lot of this was due to the support I received from forum members, and I was just wondering how they all are....and hoping they are well and happy regardless of any re-gains!

Names I remember are Emma P, Bling Babe, Witchy, Mrs Essex, Only Me, Lunar Jim, Summayah, Zoe D, Big H, Liz from Inslimity to beyond, Alex Ice and of course MiniMel(with whom I have caught up with on the forum).....there are loads more avatars I can picture,but can't quite recall accurate user names.

I am back at work, my dad is in a dementia care home at last, Master T at school and Mr T and I are good again(partly due to my cbt course and his mum pointing out a few home-truths to him!!!!).
I realise now my weight isn't the be all and end all of my happiness,I just want to be kinder to my poor body!!!

kind regards to all old timers and good luck newbies.
mrs T x

I was here briefly at the end of 2009 but ended up not being able to do CD for a million reasons. I remember your username. I had a different name then but cant for the life of me remember what it was! Good luck losing again x

Hello to all new and current members of the forum, I successfully managed to lose 4st 12 in Autumn 2009(all back on!) and a lot of this was due to the support I received from forum members, and I was just wondering how they all are....and hoping they are well and happy regardless of any re-gains!

Names I remember are Emma P, Bling Babe, Witchy, Mrs Essex, Only Me, Lunar Jim, Summayah, Zoe D, Big H, Liz from Inslimity to beyond, Alex Ice and of course MiniMel(with whom I have caught up with on the forum).....there are loads more avatars I can picture,but can't quite recall accurate user names.

I am back at work, my dad is in a dementia care home at last, Master T at school and Mr T and I are good again(partly due to my cbt course and his mum pointing out a few home-truths to him!!!!).
I realise now my weight isn't the be all and end all of my happiness,I just want to be kinder to my poor body!!!

kind regards to all old timers and good luck newbies.
mrs T x
Hello i remember you.. :) welcome back i also remember everyone you have listed and 3 of which i am friends on facebook.. and are all well.. I argee that was the year i got to goal.. with so much support from minis.x

Hi Mrs T, best of luck for the coming year, I was here May 2009-Feb 2010 and bits and pieces inbetween. I remember most of the names especially Lunar Jim who turned from a man mountain into a running machine! Hope things are going well for him and the rest of those mentioned. I'm back to re-do the last bit after a big blow-out holiday and Christmas.
xx

Hellloooooo!

I finished in Sept 09, and kept it off for a year and half!

I was in a group (Butterflies) with Witchy and ZoeD - and others!

Zoe has done great, she has been in a few magazines and still kept the weight off! I am friends with her and a few others from the Butterflies on Facebook!

Not sure if you remember me, but I am back to take this amazing journey again!

I have joined a group again, and start tomorrow!

How are you getting on?

Bethan xx

Aah yes I remenber you BW, good luck on your 2012 cd venture.

Hi Lady B, I don't remember you as I started when you stopped, but lovely to hear from you and the updates. I have lost 12lb since 2nd Jan, but allow myself a wee drinkie and protein tea on Saturdays.....only 6st to go!!!!!!! I know it's not the official plan, but a happy compromise for me.
Enjoy your new cd journey.
Mrs T X

I remember you. Was on from before Matthew was born, a little, then back big time feb 2010!

Hey Mrs T,

I remember you hon. I'm so glad things worked out for you and Mr T. :D

I can't believe Master T is at school... I guess it proves just how long I've been piddling about without sorting this podge once and for all :sigh:

I've just been looking at the CDW website, as I'd like to give it one final shot, and I've heard that there are now meals available. I'm going to call my CDC tonight and try to get back on it next week, so hopefully I'll see you on here.

Vicki x

Mmmm meals sound good, haven't heard about them from my cdc though.
Please let me know if you find out more about them, I think they would be great.
Good luck with your 2012 cd trip Redhead.
Mrs T x

the meals are for the higher steps and maintenence, sadly. they're just longlife ready-meals.

Pooh, that's disappointing... but thanks Spangles for letting us know :(

Back