Any BBQ food i can buy from Morrisons/Tesco/Sainsburys?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by flowerpot25, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. flowerpot25

flowerpot25 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Morning all x

I am off to a BBQ on Saturday so need to take something with me.

Any burgers that are ok to eat?

Also i will be drinking so what's the best thing to drink to not ruin my hard work too much?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Carb Cycling
    I would make your own burgers. chicken turkey or beef (lean only less than 5% fat) add an egg some spices herbs and make into patties. I had some last weekend they were lush.
    Or marinade some chicken or turkey in yoghurt and tikka or tandoori spices overnight and they are lovely on skewers or just as a breast.
    I would just make stuff to take . it doesnt take 5 mins to make and they will taste so much better than everyone elses food.
    Dont forget to take a galette to use as a wrap;- oh and a mac and umbrella - this is the UK afterall!

You shouldnt really drink (i do though :) :() but vodka or gin or bacardi and no sugar mixers (i.e. diet coke) are better than wine.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.