any brides to be

Hi ladies

Just wondering if there are any other brides to be on lipotrim?

Maybe we could give each other a little support because Lord knows dieting is hard enough without the added worry and stress of wedding planning :p

My date is the 21st of April and I am aiming to lose around 3 stone for it. I am at 14'10 today so goal is 11'10 or I'll be happy even at 12 to 12 and a half considering this time last year I was a massive 18stone!!!:eek:

However Ive given myself a first goal of 13stone for February 25th as its the day I am getting my wedding dress - oooo feeling sick about it.

Other than a mishap today involving me, totm, and 4 chicken nuggets I was pottering along fine but have finished beating myself up about it and am moving on lol.

Hi ladies

Just wondering if there are any other brides to be on lipotrim?

Maybe we could give each other a little support because Lord knows dieting is hard enough without the added worry and stress of wedding planning :p

My date is the 21st of April and I am aiming to lose around 3 stone for it. I am at 14'10 today so goal is 11'10 or I'll be happy even at 12 to 12 and a half considering this time last year I was a massive 18stone!!!:eek:

However Ive given myself a first goal of 13stone for February 25th as its the day I am getting my wedding dress - oooo feeling sick about it.

Other than a mishap today involving me, totm, and 4 chicken nuggets I was pottering along fine but have finished beating myself up about it and am moving on lol.

Hay! Im a bride to be and in april too !! :) id love to be buddies to support eachother on this! :)
I started a week ago and have lost 10 pounds but i know its going to slow down ! but i want to be around same weight as u do for my wedding around 12 stone would be fine though! x

Great thread - I'm also a bride to be - June 2nd. Be great that we can all support each other. I have my wedding dress but probably need to loose 2 stone to fit into it!! I sooo want to loose this weight, for my Wedding & the Honeymoon.
x

Great thread - I'm also a bride to be - June 2nd. Be great that we can all support each other. I have my wedding dress but probably need to loose 2 stone to fit into it!! I sooo want to loose this weight, for my Wedding & the Honeymoon.
x

yes it would be great to have support! and share tips on how to carry on!! :)
i have my dress too it fits but i want to be smaller :( and im going back in march to get it taken up so hopefully il have an inch or so to take in ;)
YES of course the honeymoon aswell :D:D
dont tink il be in bikini but be nice not to be covering up so much!!!
when did u start?? xx

Oooh yes the honeymoon - will i be in a bikini - well Id like to be but considering the fact that I have two kids to run around after I dont know if it would be practical lol

Just want to try on a wedding dress and not cry

yeah i know , but i went and tried them on , ! i am usually a size 16-18 and fitted in a size 20 ... it hurt but tbh everytime dis week i felt low & like i wanted to eat something other than shakes i remembered the dress and how i wanna look better in it.. so fittting dem on has helped !

Hi Fellow bride to be's. How are you getting on?

My second weigh in is Thursday but had a sneaky weigh in on sat (tut tut) and was another 3lb down so would love to reach 4/5 pound loss this week. That would bring me to a loss of 15/16 lb in 2 weeks!!!! amazballs

Upped my programme on the wii yesterday and I definitely felt the burn lol. My ass is killing me :) Have a rest day today as it advises to take a break every 2 to 3 days so I do 3 and then have a day off but planning on doing what feels like two tonnes of ironing today - and 1 hour of ironing burns off 91 calories - trying to remind myself of that because I bloody well hate ironing.

Got my wedding invites yesterday as well and did the paperwork with the priest last night.EEEEEEk getting closer

Can I join in too?? I'm getting married 1st August!! my dress is currently in my mums spare room and wont go near me!! I made her try it on, and shes a sz 14, and it nearly zipped up!! lol

I ordered a size 12!!

I've put on 4 stone over the past 3 years!! so need to get it all off again and be back to my sz 12!!

I've done a little spreadsheet with targets etc - and fingerscrossed I'll be there for about May - I'm on track so far - 19lbs off since the 3rd Jan! I'm a guest at a relatives wedding in May, so would love to wear something nice for that too!!

Is everyeone getting married in the UK or abroad?

I'm abroad! well on a cruise ship!! lol Just 5 of us going!! 2nd time around, so keeping it simple and quiet! I've not really told many people!!

jane xxx

Hi Jane

Oh Id love to get married abroad but OH all on for big traditional wedding. Although its nice that the ceremoney is where we were christened, communion and confirmed - us catholics and our events lol

Big well done on your loss so far -definitely on track for that. I was a size 20 and am now a 16 but aiming for a 14 for wedding and then after honeymoon ect joining weight watchers to get to a size 12.

I miss being a 12 - funny thing is when I was a 12 I was always trying to be a 10 :)

Anyhow 4lb down this week so thats 15lb in 2 weeks - Oh Happy Days.

Keep on drinking xxx

Just want to say good luck to all you brides ...

I did LT before my wedding in Aug for 42 days and went from 15st 2lbs to 12st 11lbs .. It was the best thing I ever did nothing could have compared to how happy I was on the day to be wearing a dress I was happy in not some lump of a thing!

Stick with it ladies and you will be so proud of yourselves! My only regret was not finding LT sooner!

X

Back