Any CDer with 2st or less to lose?

Slimbride2009

I have 2st to lose and although a lot of ladies here have amazing losses, I worry that I may lose slowly and not have impressive losses :sigh: I need to shift this weight by mid April for my wedding and I'm terrified I'd only lose a bit as you lose more, the more you have to lose... Has anyone had 2st or less to lose? What were your losses like? Thanks!

hi
are you doing ss, or ss+. because with either you will have good losses, as it states 14lb a month on CD.. so stop worrying, we all do by the way!!!!! keep strong and you'll make it to goal. good luck with your wedding..

Thanks so much! Thanks so much for putting my mind at rest, I did real (and CDC told me) that they have a standard 14lb loss a month but I was just worrying that it only applied to those with much more to lose....

I'm doing SS, on day 4 now and doing well. Today has been a bit difficult as I woke up ravenous with the shakes and just about guzzled down a shake lol. I've really been enjoying the shakes, they're delicious and very filling.

Thanks again for your advice :D

Hi slimbride, that is sooo strange. I started CD 2 weeks ago as i need to lose 2 stone for my wedding mid April 09.
The good news is ive lost 8lb already!! And i havent exactly stuck to the sole source programme (bad weather meant i cudnt get to councellor 4 my shakes for few days). I think the weight will still cum off quick even if it is only 2 stone to lose, it just depends on your body and how it burns fat really.:)
ps good luck for your wedding!

Thanks so much! Thanks so much for putting my mind at rest, I did real (and CDC told me) that they have a standard 14lb loss a month but I was just worrying that it only applied to those with much more to lose....

I'm doing SS, on day 4 now and doing well. Today has been a bit difficult as I woke up ravenous with the shakes and just about guzzled down a shake lol. I've really been enjoying the shakes, they're delicious and very filling.

Thanks again for your advice :D

good luck keeps us posted on your weight loss
xx

OMG Geordieclaire you're my wedding twin! I'm so encouraged by your loss!! Even when you weren't ultra good you lost HALF A STONE!!! Wow! Thank you for that, I'm really excited now. I'm on day 4 and I have an appointment with my CDC tonight, not sure if I'll get weighed or not but still looking forward to it!

Thanks ladies :D

Hi, I had about 2 stone to loose. I have now been doing SS for five weeks and have lost 17.7lbs. With the added incentive of a wedding, I'm sure you'll do just fine ! Good luck with your weight loss and of course, the wedding !

With your BMI I am surprised your CDC allowed you to do SS. I would have thought SS+ would have been more suitable.

You will have to go on to the 810 programme very soon to loose your weight which will have marginally smaller losses than SS but safer with your BMI.

I have about 2 stone to lose, and although ive only just started this diet, when ive been on previous ones I find I still lose quite a lot quickly. Just make sure you still to it and good luck ;)

Wish I only had 2 stone to lose!!!!

Good luck, I'm sure you'll get there in time for the big day!!

I have had 2 stone 11 to lose and although my first couple of week losses were high, I would say I average at 2lbs per week - but everyone will be different..
Good luck with the wedding - think there are many of us getting married this year :)

Thanks ladies, goe weighed yesterday on day 4 and found out that I had lost 7lbs! So really motivated and encouraged. I sincerely hope I lose the 2st by mid April!

I was going to say exactly the same thing about your BMI. It is low for you to be on SS. I can't understand why your CDC let you do it. All the best irregardless, I would however ask you to speak to your CDC just to be safe.

At the time I got weighed my BMI was over 25 (only slightly over but still over) so I guess I only qualified for SS+ for the 4 days it took to lose half a stone and put me under a BMI of 25. However my CDC put me on 4 packs a day from the beginning. Her reason was that I was still too new to do SS+ and that I would find it easier to just focus on the packs. Also, I personally wasn't sure if I could trust myself with food. So she wanted to make sure I had reached ketosis on the packs and then she said we could introduce foods later. I'll talk to her about it when we meet again on Tuesday.

Hi

Well done on losing your first 7lbs!

I have been doing CD for 5 wks and have less than two stone to lose. I started on SS+ and have lost a stone so far (although I have had a blip this week and maintained :sigh:

I have increased to 810 and will possibly start the 1000 cal plan next week as my CDC has told me I will still lose weight.

I'm sure you will be able to do it as you have your wedding to keep you motivated!

Good luck!
x

Yea, just 19lbs to lose here to get to my ideal BMI, conventional methods of weight loss were going sooo slow, 1lb a week just doesn't cut it for me :)

Hi, I stated 3 weeks ago and have 2 and a half to lose. I felt the same as you and am amazed that I have lost 15 pounds so far!! Love this diet!! Keep with it, it gets easier, the first week is the hardest x x

Hi guys,

I have about 1 & half stone to loose ... maybe more, depends on my reflection in the mirror.

I also have 6 weeks to loose it and have the same worries that it won't drop off as quick.

I'm starting on monday ... Scream!!!

Katycamel wow what an amazing loss! Congratulations!!! I hope I lose as quickly as you have! Hopefully I'll lose the weight a couple of weeks before my wedding so that I can gradually reintroduce food and can enjoy my wedding breakfast!

KirstyJewcy welcome to CD, good luck on your first day tomorrow. You should lose 1 1/2st in 6 weeks easy!

Back