Any holidays planned??

fs22

I'm feeling good this year.....yes, all 4 days of it!

Trying to get organised and get some holidays/weekends away sorted out.

So far we're looking at.....
- Possibly a weekend away at beginning of March for my birthday
- a holiday at the end of May to Tenerife to do a bit of scuba diving
- Camping.....probably in Sept

It'll give me things to look forward to and weeks to count down (and set mini targets!)

Anyone else got any holidays planned?

Sounds lovely!

One of my Christmas presents was £100 deposit on a holiday for the summer. Last September my best friend and I went to Benidorm for the week, and it was fantastic! We're hoping to do the same this year, and I've already got £100 less to pay thanks to my mam and dad :) Now just need to save save save, and start planning/looking for hotels.

Exciting stuff!! xx

We are really organised this year - a week for my bithday in March to Paphos (first time) paid for by airmiles/tesco clubcard and then 2 weeks in Ischia (little island off Naples) my hubby is being made redundant in April and as he's 56 not sure what the future will hold so decided to have a special holiday (been to Ischia before) with part of his redundany pay.

Have a week in a cottage in the Lakes in Feb (brrrrrrr) with the kids and 2 other friends with their kids (3 adults and 9 children altogether). Then I have my annual 80's weekend at Butlins with my mates at the end of Feb (weight loss needed for THAT baby!). Then its my mates 50th in June so will be another weekender then. And a family holiday to France in July

I've a week to Fuerteventura booked for March & two weeks to Fuerte in June. We're off in Nov but I'm not too sure where to go, we should really go somewhere cheap as it's the big special holiday in 2013 so need lots of money for that one. But back to Nov, it has to be sunny with a little sightseeing & places to walk, my options so far are:-
Sanya (small island off China)
Puri (India)
Florida Keys
Ok so they're not cheap but I don't fancy the Canaries again:eek:

We are going to Lanzarote 11 weeks tomorrow (I'm not counting honest!!). EE booked it about 6 months ago which was before we got our puppy. Not looking forward to leaving him

Later in the year we will probably head over to the Dales and the Lakes for a couple of short breaks with the pooch

We were just talking about this last night :)

We've got a Disney cruise booked for end of September so that's set. But we're trying to decide if we should do a road trip in May for a week, or fly out and stay with family at their cottage for a week in the summer.

I'm sooooo jealous Tania!

Have a lovely time everyone.

I've a few days away in Devon in July staying with a friend I'd lost touch with until just before Christmas & very excited!

Cala Dor in Majorca in June for our first wedding anniversary its our favourite place to go. Hopefully ill be at my target by then xx

Cala Dor in Majorca in June for our first wedding anniversary its our favourite place to go. Hopefully ill be at my target by then xx

Thats a great incentive to stick with it - good luck

Thats a great incentive to stick with it - good luck[/QUOTE] it is but i have to get back on track first had way to many syns lately

Our honeymoon will be our big holiday this year - two weeks in Tuscany! xxx

London weekend at beginning of Feb, Bath weekend middle of March, Thailand/Dubai for 2 weeks April, spa night in summer not booked yet and prob a camping trip in Sept. Can't wait for this year .

Our honeymoon will be our big holiday this year - two weeks in Tuscany! xxx

I love Tuscany! Had a girly campervan holiday there in 2007.....was fab!

huntsu1 said:
We are really organised this year - a week for my bithday in March to Paphos (first time) paid for by airmiles/tesco clubcard and then 2 weeks in Ischia (little island off Naples) my hubby is being made redundant in April and as he's 56 not sure what the future will hold so decided to have a special holiday (been to Ischia before) with part of his redundany pay.

My dad is from Ischia :) isn't it just perfect??
Good luck with hubby's redundancy x

I'm off to Majorca with best friend for a week for my hen do :D

Then my honeymoon....which has not been booked yet and all depends on how much money we get as wedding presents. Cheeky, I know.

a lovely village called Benahavis in the hills outside Marbella in June and September, been going for the last 10 years. A home from home, just wish we had the finances to buy there. Great restaurants, friendly locals, no larger louts (i'm not a snob, really) 5 minutes drive to the beach but wonderful views , with glass of wine, from the terrace of the hills and forrests, Ahhhh:serenade:

Back