Any May starters out there?

GReat result FLex - 4 stone! Well done!

IWGT - wow, what an energetic little bunny you are!! Now rest that sore bum and back!! SOunds like a great time.

I used to ride a lot, and love horses - one of the most beautiful creatures there are. Would love to go again one day...in fact when we live in California, I dream of maybe having one. Even if its old, and just to be out to pasture. Just so I can hug it. lol

Well done everyone!

Thanks BL. Horses are my sisters life. Both her and her little girl live, breath and sleep horses. They have quite a few but my sister took in one that had been so badly mistreated. 17hands 2 and pure black mare. She was skin and bone and hadnt even any hair when she got her. She has brought her back to health but their livery yard is brimming over and she suggested to me yesterday if I stick at the riding - would I be interested in taking this horse to a livery yard close to me and taking her as my own. Am over the moon - but obviously need to prove myself first. Without falling off every time she is going to canter :D. She is only 8 but has had such a bad life that she needs to be smoothered with love, love and more love.

oh that sounds perfect IWGT - poor thing. How in the world can people mistreat animals??? I just don;t understand how someone could be so mean and heartless.

Go for it!!! What a fantastic offer!!! Wish you weren't in Belfast!! I'd throw myself your way just to hug a horse!! :D

xxx

Me too. Love horses, all animals really. They are so intelligent and non-judgemental.

Indeed! Never had an animal judge whether they like me based on my weight!

My brother brought home a kitten that had been abandoned at the police station yesterday - I'm off to see it today and can't wait - so cute - poor little thing is riddled with fleas - how can people be so mean? :(

so thats me lost another 2.5lb today. not as good as id hoped but its a step in the right direction and thats a 4st loss now.

whoop whoop.

Well done Flex!!! Sorry i'm a bit late with the congratulations, but wow 4 stone! You must be so pleased :) xxx

Well done Flex!!! Sorry i'm a bit late with the congratulations, but wow 4 stone! You must be so pleased :) xxx
Yeah pleased, and another person noticed today.

chuffed...but having a tough week with the milk. feeling bloated, hungry, demotivated, not loosing weight (I know its been a couple of days but usually see grams off the scale shifting).

My mindset all wrong so far this week. I am expecting a zero loss this week

Also this has made me question whether I have it in me to manage in RTM, its only milk but because it is deviating from what ive done for the last few months it isnt sitting well in my mind.

4stone happy with.
I just want that other 19lb at least. But If Im not shaken off this lull I think I will be just aiming for my original target for foundation of 5 stone over all, so just a stone (just he says), and forget the buffer for RTM.

sorry if this sounds like im quitting. Im not and I cant. Im just having to really think about things and how I will cope and its a scary prospect.

Am glad you're not quitting, I need your support!

Do you weigh yourself at home? Or do you just get weighed at your LL meeting?

Milk week is always a bit of a low week, from reading this forum people do seem to struggle with it, guess thats why it's optional. But just think, once this week is over you'll be back to normal and maybe going from milk week back to abstinence will kick your body into a bigger loss next week! Who knows :)

You've lost 4 stone which is a jaw dropping amount, a whole 56 pounds! You'll do the final 14ibs no problems.

Hope your ok, keep going :) xxx

Am glad you're not quitting, I need your support!

Do you weigh yourself at home? Or do you just get weighed at your LL meeting?

Milk week is always a bit of a low week, from reading this forum people do seem to struggle with it, guess thats why it's optional. But just think, once this week is over you'll be back to normal and maybe going from milk week back to abstinence will kick your body into a bigger loss next week! Who knows :)

You've lost 4 stone which is a jaw dropping amount, a whole 56 pounds! You'll do the final 14ibs no problems.

Hope your ok, keep going :) xxx

well it is recommended not so much optional, more like dont ask, dont tell.

dont usually weigh myself but did this morning as I feel sluggish, not sure if it was a good idea but when I have done that in the past I get a nice surprise.

I hope I can pick up..

and may I say its 57.5lb, thank you very much not 56 :p. tbh the way im feeling I will be happy if I am still at 56lb by the end of the week.

You dont need me, you have your own mind to spur you on. nice none the less to hear that.

Your posts today don't sound like the usual upbeat Flexi.
Sorry you are finding milk week difficult.
Most of us seem to be "all or nothing" people who find it easier to abstain totally or lose it. We are not so good at the control stuff.
Our LLC always said that abstinence is the easy bit - it's when you start to re-introduce food that the real challenge begins.
You'll be fine Flexi. Hang on in there x

Hi sb sorry if I seem pessimistic.

I've started scale hoping. Dunno why. But also concerned cus I've put on 1 lb since Monday. How's that possible? I did cycle on monday as u was up late so drove to work.. Then 2pints milk and that is a lb. Hoping that the milk us causing me to retain water.

Hoping not to put on this week. Still over half the week to go and stopped the milk and back on the bike. I want this stone off by end aug and start rtm bus said early still want to get to 13st7lb really.

I'll perk up tomorrow.

We all have our moments. I'm using milk as an excuse for bigger things I know. I'm snapping out. The hunger has died off today compared to when on milk but belly still in knots.

I'll post tomorrow and be happy.

Even if I've put on I'm still4st lighter than when i started

and for those of you who speak english and not Ipod

Hi sb sorry if I seem pessimistic.

I've started scale hopping. Dunno why? But also concerned cus I've put on 1 lb since Monday. How's that possible? I didn't cycle on monday as was up late, so drove to work. Then 2pints milk and that is a lb. Hoping that the milk us causing me to retain water.

Hoping not to put on weight this week. Still over half of the week to go and stopped the milk and also back on the bike. I want this stone off by end aug and start rtm but as I said earlier, I still want to get to 13st 7lb really.

I'll perk up tomorrow.

We all have our moments. I'm using milk as an excuse for bigger things I know. I'm snapping out. The hunger has died off today compared to when on milk but belly still in knots.

I'll post tomorrow and be happy.

Even if I've put on I'm still4st lighter than when i started

Oh my - Im just back from horse riding - and its a miracle - I stayed in the saddle without hitting the dirt. I was on a different horse today (much more dozy than Mondays, and I managed not to fall off). Feeling brilliant and cant wait to do it again on Saturday morning. Once i got over my fear of falling off I actually started to enjoy that feeling of freedom. It was soooooo lovely.

well today will be my 3 months since I started.

I really dont think that I have had a loss this week. feeling like its stuttering towards the abstinance finishing line. Weighed myself this AM and Im only half a kg down on last week, so 1lb...but that is before I hydrate throough the day :(

Oh well. BUt I really wanted that 4.5stone loss today. another week and it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine.

Another 2 - 3 weeks and then RTM. Still Aiming for End of August to have lost the 5st I originally set out for.

shame the last 2 weeks have been soooooooooooo sloooooooow. Guess this is what happens when your body gets used to running on less energy and has less to maintain.

Have you decided not to do Developers to get the last bit off then Flex?

Have you decided not to do Developers to get the last bit off then Flex?
I know nothing of this developers of which you speak.

I plan to hopefully get the 5 stone gold star.

Then RTM, hopefully loose during that (aim is 13stone ie about 12lb from where I want to be when I start RTM).

developers, only came across that term in a thread here the other day.

Doubt that I will have the will power to go back to being abstinant after reintroducing food (if I am understanding things right).

For me its abstinant, RTM, maintain through healthy eating and living...will try and do a slimming world type diet if im still a few lb off my 13stone mark. But can not see me going back to the packs once this is done.

Flex, Developers is the next phase after foundation, for those who want to continue losing before starting RTM. A lot of us did not hit our goal in the 3 months of foundation - so we continued abstaining for however many more months it took to lose the weight. OR weeks. Whatever. Then we start RTM.

No going back to food then back to abstanance. :)

see then. 1.7kg this week. I am absolutely over the moon.

that in ENglish is 3lb 12oz.

That puts me to 14st 7lb I am so very very happy. I almost cried cycling home thinking what I had achieved.

im over 23% less heavy than when I started.

This week is going to be good, I can feel it :)

Back