Any new starters 2018???

They are made of eggs and quark (cream cheese) eggs are separated whites whipped and yolks n cheese mixed and folded into egg whites and bake ☺

Oooh sounds yummy! I love quark - you can do so much with it, savoury and sweet. Hope you’ve had a good day Sun

Hello,
Haven’t been on for a few days so just going to have a quick catch up on all your posts & seeing how Jay has done at weigh in??

I’m in sunny Fleetwood, lancashire. Home of the famous ‘fisherman’s friend’
Speak to you all soon ✌🏻

I got in the scales yesterday and it looks like I’ve lost half a stone in 4 days! :eek::)
Yesterday I was literally starving and tried to get rid of this feeling from drinking water +++ but it didn’t work so I had to eat a plain chicken breast. Then I was fine. I felt bad but it’s only chicken and I’m only on 3 meals per day. I think on Tuesday at my weigh in I’m going to get a few snack bars in case of hunger pangs like that.
Is anyone exercising on this diet if so what?
I was thinking of going back to the gym so I can tone up too I can look very flabby if I don’t!

Hi everyone, hope you’re all having a lovely weekend :)

This weekend has been a test for me - I made my nieces birthday cake yesterday and refrained from eating any of the cut offs 😇We’re having a little birthday garden party today and my Mum has done some lovely food [which I didn’t touch!]. I’ve had to constantly remind myself why I am doing this and imagining myself in 4 weeks time a stone lighter - that will feel much better than indulging in any food today.... still tough though isn’t it!

Hi everyone,
Hope you’re enjoying the weather & still doing well?

Doing ok here, I am actually sick of drinking water though, so much that every time I have a drink, I’m annoyed at it. Weigh in tomorrow, I’ve been good so fingers crossed. I’ve taken to sugar free gum when I’m cooking for my husband or feeding my little boy, it stops me nibbling the crusts off sandwiches etc. My husband says he can see a big difference in my weight now. I’ve still a good way to go but at least it’s starting to show.

Well done for staying strong gembino! That’s will power for you. It will feel amazing once you get on the scales & see your hard work pay off. But omg it can be tough but then some days seem easy. I suppose it’s all about taking it a day at a time, keeping your goal in mind. Once you start seeing results, it’s enough motivation to not budge.

How are you sun & jay? Hope you’re both ok? Staying focused as always
Enjoy the rest of your weekends xx

Hi started SS today and whilst I'm not hungry I'm fed up of drinking water. Saving choc shake for 8pm cos I'm worse at night. Had banana shake, ok and veg soup, not keen on that. Not got loads to lose 1 and half to 2 stone but a lot to me. I'm married to hungry farmer and got weight training son I prepare 6 meals a day for so will be hard. Been out for day today and sat with black coffee while hubby had lovely meal. I feel determined but worried about side effects day 3 or 4.

Well done gem for being strong! I also really found this weekend hard especially when cooking for the family and I can’t have it. Also the sun is out and it’s my first weekend without wine but i also Reminded myself I’ll feel **** if I cheat and that no diet is easy!
Welcome suze what’s your start and goal weight?

Hi Casparg, I'm -11stones and would like to be 9 and half. I am 5ft 4. I had full hysterectomy few months ago and unable to exercise, which I didn't do too much of anyway! Almost all this extra weight is around my tummy which everyone tells me is really bad. I've woken up on day 2 still focused, going to have shake later as if I have it too early I'll probably have everything by 3pm. Feel slightly nauseous already, know I'm going to feel awful before it gets better. Struggled to drink all the water yesterday. Helps knowing others doing at the same time.

Morning my lovelies jimmy cas gem Jay and welcome Suze, hope you all had a great weekend, weekends are harder and although if I really think about it, it's not so much hunger as boredom and the smells of bbq, they are just moments and diverting mind and chewing sugar free gum does help, water is the key to this diet and was comfortably drinking 4 litres daily it's now more 3. Hoping your weigh in was good Jay, good luck today jimmy, cas you doing brilliantly and focused, Suze you will get there. Am hoping tomo my weigh in is ok still worried now have 200 cals food daily. X

Oh I am in Surrey ☺

Hi suze, welcome.
The 1st few days are hard, there’s no getting away from that but if you can drink plenty of water, not always easy I know but it will pass. I have the odd can of Pepsi max when I feel depressed with drinking water. Get a few early nights as well, I found it helped me getting plenty of sleep while I was adjusting to having no sugar etc, it was like coming off drugs 😂
I had to learn to space my products out a bit better, I’d have days when I had nothing left to eat by 4pm, it’s a killer but it’s all about finding what works for you. You’re doing great.
And you’re right sun, everyone around my way had a bbq this weekend & I kept getting A bbq breeze through my house. Felt like my neighbors were doing it on purpose 😂😂
Right, off to get weighed 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: sun
Good Morning All and welcome onboard Suze. Good luck Jimmy on your weigh in. I lost -2.5Ilbs on Friday, would of liked to have lost more............
We all know this diet works if we stick to plan and drink loads of water. Just keep telling yourself - I can do this.
Good Luck all ... Solihull, West Midlands.

Well done jay. 2.5lbs is a good loss, you should be pleased. We always wish for that bit more though don’t we. You’re doing smashing. You always have a good mind set & are focused.
I lost 3lb. I was a little deflated at 1st but I came away pleased that I’d lost. 34lbs in total in 8 weeks.
Good luck for tomorrow sun, try not to worry. I’m sure you’ll have done fine. Fingers crossed.
Good luck cas & gem with the next few days, stay strong. 😊👊🏼

Brilliant Jay and Jimmy, absolutely we all wish for that little more loss, but focusing on the total losses we have rather than what we got to lose deserves a huge pat on backs, because we are super 🌟🌟🌟's x

Hi everyone seems to be doing really well, just making hubby lunch unfortunately. Had vanilla shake and actually liked it! Put some in my coffee, lovely. Going food shopping this afternoon so hope I can resist. Made me realise I usually have coffee and treat every time I go. I'm not hungry though just bit tired and not quite right. I'm in newark near Nottingham

Well done gembino! That’s a good loss & in the right direction like you said. 3.5lb gone forever. 👊🏼

You’ll be right in a few days suecando, you may start feeling irritable as well. I was horribly moody at 1st, I hated everything & everyone for about a week.

Yes, we are all super 🌟🌟🌟s.
Xx

Back