Any new starters 2018???

Well done on all your weigh in guys!
:0clapper:;)

Hi everyone,
I started my CWP last Thursday and have my first weigh in on Wednesday. Keeping everything crossed for a good loss. I’m on step 2 and trying my best to keep my evening meals varied so I don’t get too bored.
I’ve finally gone past the headaches and irritable stage and have actually got into a routine already where I feel used to shakes for breakfast and lunch. I don’t feel hungry, however today I’ve had a little wobble and just really wanted something tasty to eat (I resisted though!)
Just wondering if anyone else doing the plan has suffered at all with restless legs at night? I have done this diet once before to lose weight for IVF and I don’t remember having them then, however the last 2 nights I’ve been kept awake with really restless legs (hence my late night post 🙈) it could be totally unrelated but I thought I would ask.
I’ve enjoyed reading back through your latest posts and seeing all of your weight losses, well done all. Hope I can join you and get to my target 🙂

Welcome belly, I am on my first week of step 2 after stepping up from 1b and losing 16lbs, my weigh in is later today so hoping for a small loss! I still wobble sometimes and I have sometimes achey legs and also very very hot feet, I put it down to my age tho lol, but would stress to drink at least 3 litres of water or 4, this could help, you can will succeed, now headaches out the way keep focused and look forward to hearing your weigh in on Wed, good luck x

Hi everyone, day 3 and I woke up with headache but not too bad. Had paracetamol and coffee.

Belly2 I read that leg cramps are common on this diet due to changing levels of sodium and movement of water if that helps.

Hi everyone and welcome Belly!
I had my weigh in this morning and have lost 7lbs in my first week. Im back in the 10's but cant wait to be in the 9's so feeling motivated- I even went to the gym! :eek:
I think the first week is the worst. I hate the meals and dont fancy soup or shake in the evening I prefer somethings savoury with texture, but my coach said its like medicine and you wouldn't enjoy that- think of it like medicine to cure obesity and I just keep thinking its not for long and soon we will all be lovely and thin for summer and can enjoy lovely fresh salads etc.
good luck with your weigh in Sun

Well done cas, amazing result clever girl ☺, have lost another 2lbs so the step up to 2 is accepting food yay, have lost more inches accept my tum, consultant says because of the food but will adjust and be the last stubborn area to shift, happy days, keep going lovely ladies x

Well done sun. Yes tummy probably just bloat!

Reactions: sun
Well done Casparg that is a brilliant loss for the first week and well done Sun too. Good Luck for your weigh in Belly and at times I tend to get leg cramp on the night. Good Luck all lets do this xx

Welcome kalima, first week a bit of a struggle but you will be so motivated on your first weigh in, keep going well done, onwards and downwards for us all x

Well hello everyone,
Welcome to belly (made me chuckle) & Kalima.

Well done to casparg & sun!! Both great losses. I bet you are both pleased with your smaller selves.

I do get the leg cramps at night. As soon as I start to relax, they’re off. I did read that if you sleep with a bar of soap under your sheets, it will help. Funny. 😂🤭
I keep meaning to ask if anyone else gets a dry mouth? (Sound delightful doesn’t it) I drink loads of water & try chewing gum to help but it doesn’t. My consultant says it can be a sign that you’re in ketosis. It’s actually doing my head in, I can’t talk properly, probs a good thing

Really like reading everyone’s posts with my afternoon coffee, they keep me motivated. I’m glad you’re all doing well & staying focused.
Keep it up 👊🏼 Xx

😂 bar of soap, love it, yeah me too with dry mouth and restless legs but small price to pay for 👙 body to aim for x

Morning all, day 4 and feeling ok. Had slight headache yesterday and brain fog but mostly felt really tired. Like all the shakes, hate all the soups. Going to try porridge next week.

Good luck with weigh in belly. How are you today kalimera?

How’s everyone getting on? Any weigh ins?

I didn’t like the soups either suecan, I liked the ready made shakes didn’t really find having a liquid meal very appealing after a while. Are you past the worst of the headaches etc now. Hoping you are feeling a bit brighter ☀️

Hope you are all feeling happy & positive. I feel ok but the water, Meh. I’m drinking it but it’s becoming an issue. Ill might try a flavouring to take the edge off or maybe stop moaning & just drink it. I dunno.
Bye for now, stay strong 💪 xx

Hi everyone

Welcome to our new joiners :)

Amazing weightlosses guys! I was feeling a little fed up this morning, not sure if I’m just tired as woke up at 4am :rolleyes: I love this group - you all really inspire and motivate me :) Thank you.

I’m doing Lipotrim which is slightly different..... I’m not even allowed to chew sugar free gum (I also get a dry mouth sometimes Jimmy).

I also think of my shakes as “medicine”. I keep reminding myself that this is only temporary and image myself in 4 weeks time having lost a stone.....!

Can I just ask, is everyone doing shakes until they get to their target weights? I’d like to stay on Lipotrim for longer, but I have a weekend away in 4 weeks so I’ll be 100% TFR with a refeed week before my weekend away and I’m thinking of doing SW to lose the last 14-21lb. Ideally I would have stayed on a Lipotrim over our weekend away but our food is pre-paid and we’re going with friends..... not sure I could get away with skipping breakfast and dinner for 3 days and have my shakes.

Hi all
Im doing the SS for at least 5 weeks so I can achieve max weight loss in a short period of time, otherwise ill get demotivated. Im on 600 cals a day- one shake, one soup and one disgusting meal (from the packet) although im getting used to them now.
I want to stay in ketosis too, have been testing my urine using the ketostix and on the second pink now! :) Should try not to obsess too much about that though!
This Sunday its my daughters christening and the champagne will be flowing. I have ordered mostly protein canapes so will need to avoid the sandwiches and crisps and head for the chicken drumsticks! On Saturday night I have to cook my friends and family a huge meal whilst I tuck into my shake. Its needs must though if I dont stay strict ill go off course.

Hi gembino & cas,

I am on step 2, 800 cals per day. I have 3 CWP bars & a 200 cal meal. I have a higher bmi so you have to do step 2 til it comes down. I didn’t like the soups & the meals were strange. I like the bars & with having a small meal at night, it’s not too bad.
I think the dry mouth is a sign of being in ketosis. Though my consultant tells me that they dont focus on ketosis now.
Just relax & enjoy your daughters christening cas, it’s just one day & you’ll probably find you don’t go mad with all your hard work.
Gembino, same. Just relax & enjoy your time away with your friends. Whatever happens, you can fall right back into plan when it’s over.
Saying that, I’ve not made any plans to do anything or go anywhere exciting so I can stay on plan without temptation. I know what I’m like, all good intentions but the whiff of a gin & tonic & I’ll be away. This summer is going to be a quiet one but the last one at this size.
Good luck ladies cx

Hi all, day 5 and feeling great now. Been a bit hungrier today but may not have drunk enough water. I struggle with that too though find its better with crushed ice, something to chew. I'm out with a friend tomorrow and we usually lunch but I'll just have a shake, she will understand. Then at night we are meeting friends at a wine bar and they will all be eating. You can see how I have gotten fat with this lifestyle.

It's my niece's wedding next month and I'd like to wear a dress I haven't been able to get into for ages. I've hung it on bathroom door so I can see it every day. I've got loads of nice clothes I can't get into, if I lose my weight it will be like having whole new wardrobe. Have a good weekend all.

Suze your lifestyle sounds like mine which is also how I got into this mess!

Water definitely helps with hunger! If I feel hungry I drink 2 glasses and it fills me up. The CWP water flavourings are nice.

Have a great weekend ladies, I’ll be reading your posts to keep me on track x

Back