ANY NEW STARTERS..???

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
Hey everyone and a happy new year :d:d:d

was just wondering if there were any new starters lingering around here. This thread is very quiet of late and a lot of us have started posting over on the calorie counting thread as theres a bit more activity over there. So if ur a new starter or a returner or even just a calorie counter...why not put a wee reply in this thread or drop us a line over on the calorie counting forum. Looking forward to meeting u all, xx

Hi Emz. I've been going to RC since the beginning of December and have lost 10lbs so far. Am delighted, there's a long way to go but this time it's working.

Our lady is lovely too, and the exercise bit really helps I think.

Here's to a smaller, more trim, 2011!

wahheeyy oli good for you losing that amount especially with xmas in the middle of it. :girlpower::girlpower::girlpower: im back to butts with a vengeance and this time and im more determined now that ever. i first started rc back in oct and although i lost about 9lbs....with all my xmas bingeing ive put it all back on plus another 2lbs :eek::eek::eek:

good luck with your journey hun and keep posting to let us know how u are getting on xx

Hi, I'm new too to rc. I started Tuesday, it's day 3 and I'm feeling hungry!! I'm not going to a class as none near me.

A bit about me, i am Helen, 34, 5 kids (aged 9, 7, 5 and 2 year old twins). I have around 5 stones to loose.

Chat soon

Helen xx

Hi, I'm new too to rc. I started Tuesday, it's day 3 and I'm feeling hungry!! I'm not going to a class as none near me.

A bit about me, i am Helen, 34, 5 kids (aged 9, 7, 5 and 2 year old twins). I have around 5 stones to loose.

Chat soon

Helen xx

hi helen and welcome to minimins :D:D:D

rc is quite hard for the first couple of weeks because ur calories are so little but once ur body adjusts to it it does get easier. as i said in earlier posts its quiet here on the rc forum but a lot of us post more over on the calorie counting forum. i have my food and shred diary over there. good luck on ur journey hun. look forward to reading ur future posts xx

Hi, I only started RC yesterday and am so hungry already as so much was eaten over christmas. Have a lot of weight to lose and not happy as lost over a stone last year but was ill in October so could not exercise and have managed to put it all back on plus an extra 5lbs!!!! Am more determined than ever now but my willpower is not the best and tends to fade after a few weeks!! Came across this site by chance and am hoping it will give me the incentive I need to stay focused.

Jacqui :eek:

Hi there i'm Nathalie and I started RC on 3rd Jan. First week i follow the principal of counting the calories and lost 2 1/2 lbs. I decided to order the solo slim meals during that week because i live alone since my daughter has left home. She is at uni since september and i miss her a lot. I went off the rail with my eating about 9 months ago. Thinking about her leaving and all that. it got worse when she left. I had shingles the whole of November, but i am better now. She came home for christmas and it help me to realise she is ok where she is and she is doing fine. So here I am.
the box arrived on 10th Jan. i got it delivered at work. There are a few of us on RC. My best friend is too so we cahllenge each other to see who can do better, me on the ready RC meals or her and her cooking. So far i find the meals brilliant. The diet is very easy to follow and i am not hungry. I don't go to a class but i go swimming every other day. 32 lengths at visit, that takes me about 30 mins. We have entered the swimathon at our local swimming pool (100 lengths 2.5K ) on 10th April, then the race for life ( i will walk it! i hate running ) and then the big one ( the great north swim, 1 mile in open water in lake windermere ) on 18 june. By then i hope to be well on my way to have lost the 70 lbs i set myself to lose.
i would love to hear from anyone who is following RC so we can share ideas and help each others through.
;)

I started at begining of jan. Logged on here and wondered why it was so quiet on this section. Thanks for the heads up.

Any chalanges going on that I can goin, find that really helps me.

Thanks

Hi all, I started RC online yesterday although I have been calorie counting & walking 4 weeks previous - I'm over on the healthy eating section and linger around the calorie counting too lol
I've decided to stick to 1400 calories for the next few week as I am also doing 'the 30 day shred' 2 days down - 28 to go! :O and OMG I hurt today, am determined to see it through but my ample frame is NOT used to this lol x :) x

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred - (female trainer on biggest loser USA) it's an exercise DVD which takes less than 30 minutes - do it everyday for 30 days (10 days level 1, 10 days level 2, 10 days level 3) and you meant to see decent results :) done 2 days so far and I am hurting lol
DVD is proper cheap to buy too think its only about £5 on amazon x

OMG I love biggest losser, I think this can be a little investment in Me. I already gym a lot, but sure I can follow this or add it to my routine.

Thanks

Hi I've tried SW & WW to no avail. Started RC and am now beg 3rd week,have so far lost 8lbs. I think the exercise is great have also invested in a pedometer for encouragement - its working to I'm walking more. Will check in on the other area. Thanks

Hi i started RC today and i must admit im finding this quite easy as ive just come off a really crazy diet where everything was measured and restricted so already climatised to no sweets, choc and the yummy stuff of the previous bigger me, but now to be more realistic i could never have stayed on that diet for long looking after two babies of which one is only 11 weeks old.

so hopefully this is the start of slimming without having to starve in the process.

thats great!!! ive started the solo slim decided id take the issue of portion control out of my hands and have it delivered to my house each week. only thing i changed was not to use the RC hot chocolate as cadburys highlights are only 40 cals and RC are 65

thats great!!! ive started the solo slim decided id take the issue of portion control out of my hands and have it delivered to my house each week. only thing i changed was not to use the RC hot chocolate as cadburys highlights are only 40 cals and RC are 65

Hi there, Just so you know Highlights are over the 5% fat we allowed so need to be treated as your high fat allowance.

I got caught out on that one!! RC Hot choc is only one under 5%.

How you finding solo slim? I was thinking about giving it a go. Been doing RC for 6 weeks now.

Back