Any November starters looming about out there!?

So, Kenshinn112,

Did you go to New Moon's midnight showing? My neice and son (in the States) are going today whilst the teenagers are (hopefully) in school.

MM

Hey Mel, i didnt go midnight showing, and i aint going today either, seeing as my cousins have moved there time around 3-4 times, so i just thought ill leave it and go another time and plus less rush aswell :)
plus im listening to susan boyles album cant believe it last year noone knew of her and now look, amazing

Hi KS112,

I think Susan's story is like a fairytale. She is amazing. Enjoy.

MM

yeah i agree :)
Subo is amazing and the album is fantastic
im also loving JLS and Robbies new albums too :)

Can't say I will be buying Subo, not my cuppa tea at all but I did get Robbies yesterday - it is great! I also got Shakira's and I love it!

Kat xx

Ps: Ken L4D2 is gereatttttttttttttttttttttttt!!

ill pick l4d2 tomorrow or monday just playing Assassins creed 2 at the moment :)
that song i dream a dream done it for me
yeah robbies album is good :)

L4D2 didn't come through the post so we bought it this afternoon from Sainsbury's! Wiull send it back to Play.com when it gets here! Their loss!

I have heard that Assasins Creed 2 is good!

I also recently bought Cheryl Coles album and the Veronica's! They are both good!

I have Ice Age 3 coming! I love that film! I am also after Now 74.

Kat xx

Hi Kat,

My daughter and I love to get the "Now" CDs. It introduces us to lots of great stuff. We do not listen to to the radio often, so we miss out.

MM

They are great compilations :)

Hi Kat,

My daughter and I love to get the "Now" CDs. It introduces us to lots of great stuff. We do not listen to to the radio often, so we miss out.

MM

Hi everyone, just thought i'd update you. After a lot of to'ing and fro'ing from the doctors and my llc it has been decided that due to my heart having an irregular beat the diet is not safe for me!?! My doctor signed the form but did put a note at the bottom mentioning my condition, i don't take any medication or anything for it and he said he would be happy for me to do it. LL have decided against it due to not enough studies having been done on anyone with irregular heartbeats so i am receiving a full refund today. I'm obviously very gutted and really don't know where to turn now. Will update you to let you know if i find an alternative ... fingers crossed there's something out there for me!! :(
Husky xx

Take your phsyical and call a CD Counsellor

Hi everyone, just thought i'd update you. After a lot of to'ing and fro'ing from the doctors and my llc it has been decided that due to my heart having an irregular beat the diet is not safe for me!?! My doctor signed the form but did put a note at the bottom mentioning my condition, i don't take any medication or anything for it and he said he would be happy for me to do it. LL have decided against it due to not enough studies having been done on anyone with irregular heartbeats so i am receiving a full refund today. I'm obviously very gutted and really don't know where to turn now. Will update you to let you know if i find an alternative ... fingers crossed there's something out there for me!! :(
Husky xx

Hi Husky,

I would get my physical back and try to contact a Cambridge Diet Counsellor and see if they would accept you with the doctor's note. I would think that if it was okay with doctor, then LL would allow you to try -- but then there was a lot of bad press last year and maybe they are skittish.

MM

Last edited:
Husky xx

:hug99: sorry to hear that Husky, as MM says maybe try with CD, wishing you all the best of good luck hun x

So sorry to hear that Husky but your health must come first. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Kat xx

Husky - sorry to hear your news - as Kat says your health has to come first. Best of luck for the future.
SL
x

congrats jessminky,

You're doing very well. A slimmer you for New Year is on order.

MM

First day

I am a November starter, first session last night, first day today. 4 packs down already :D

Not hungry but then again I rarely eat because I am hungry. I was ok at work but it got tougher at home. Looking forward to day 2.

Well done Ali!

Kat xx

Back