Any November starters looming about out there!?

Hi Alibongo - glad you're doing so well. 1 stone sounds great - will you be celebrating? Sounds like a nice night out with your friends.

I am getting a new dressing gown and poncho, both won't matter if I lose weight, should arrive tomorrow hopefully.

Good luck with the start husky hope it goes well and we shall support you

I had to wait a couple of weeks before I started the first time too, it just gives you a little more time to prepare for it.
Keep posting and reading on here, it really does help get you geared up.
You do have to be a little careful with shoes, depending on how much you have to lose, you can drop half or whole shoe size.

My shoe size has gone from an 8 to a 7 and width has changed alot even though I never thought I had wide feet so do be careful buying shoes - I have lots I can no longer wear!

Kat xx

I was glad when I could get my original engagement and wedding rings back on (after 13 years of them not fitting). My shoes changed a bit, but not a whole size. They went up a size after my first pregnancy,, and have never gone back down.

MM

I was glad when I could get my original engagement and wedding rings back on (after 13 years of them not fitting). My shoes changed a bit, but not a whole size. They went up a size after my first pregnancy,, and have never gone back down.

MM

My wedding rings are still on my middle finger. I need to get them sized or I will lose them! I miss them being on the right finger@!! lol

Same with the jewellery. I have barely a ring I can wear, fortunately the majority were dress wear. I have a couple of silver rings that I now wear as thumb rings, they are very loose but don't come over the knuckle.

The beauty of it is I can now wear my Mum's wedding ring from when she was with my Dad - which I do occasionally!

I do have one ring that fits now though :)

Kat xx

Well done Karma, that is brilliant!

Wrap up!

Kat xx

Just checking in - work is still horrendous and when I'm not at work I'm asleep !!! And I'm bloody freezing all the time !!

Another 3lb off for me this week :)
Well done KM!
I got myself a lovely warm poncho and a new dressing gown to celebrate my 1 stone (hopefully tonight) and they are really warm and cozy. The arrived yesterday and am wearing the poncho just now.

well done Karma 3lbs down
:) well done

I just wanted to say to all you Novemberites that you are doing fabulous! :clap:Some great weight losses and you are all so positive - you all rock!

It's gone very very quiet on the October thread - not sure if peeps are dropping out or just busy with life, so if its alright with you guys I will pop in here to chat too.:D

SLx

hi Scottishlass, the more the merrier :hug99:

looks like you're doing fantastically with the weight loss...well done!! what day do you weigh?:)

Hi Clare - my WI day is a Monday - thanks for the comment :), I am really pleased with my losses so far, it seems to get easier and easier to stick to this wonderful plan - especially when you see the weight coming off. You will all be getting slimmer and slimmer each week :D

Hi Peeps
SL, you are more than welcome to join us. You're doing fab, 31 lbs in 8 weeks is brilliant, I will be well happy when I have got numbers like that.
In the meantime I lost 3.5 this week, so a total of 12.5, which I am well please about.

LLC said we can get the new chilli con carne pack next week. Looks ok in the leaflet. There is also a new water additive thing coming out which is to add fibre to your diet if you wish, it just dissolves in water and you can add it to packs too. I remember last time when I got to about week 16 I got really bad tummy problems, that was one of the reason I ended up in RTM a bit too early, so I might consider getting some later on, fine at mo though.

My trousers are also very loose, going to have to dig out some of my smaller clothes :D
Hope you are all doing well today.

Back