Any November starters looming about out there!?

Wherever you feel most comfortable I would say.
I am happy for you to join me, I need some company!

Hi Karmawitch...ooh your first weigh in...how is it going, how are you feeling...you're nearly through that first week!!:)
i've gone through phases of feeling headachey and incredibly hungry today and just feeling plain cold, it didn't help that i only had a few hours sleep, woke up at about 4 and just couldn't get back off again! that's unusual for me, so i guess i can add that to my list of side effects today ;)
for some reason this part of the day is always the worst for me...can always tell when it's coming up to 4 o'clock as i get really quite sleepy and also it's a time when i seem to need to nibble on something...the hunger pangs really strike.
Probably also doesn't help that it's also the time of day that i'm either thinking of cooking or cooking for everyone else so just thinking about food.

right think i've rambled on enough for now....

waves to Aimee and Alibongo...look forward to chatting soon

Hey Everyone!! GOOD LUCK!!! I hope everyone does well!! It really is worth it.

(Claire - I also have a 9 month old and a 4 yr old, and it wasnt until i started this that i realised just how much of their food i ate!!)

Great to see so many of us :D

Ive just seen my GP,his signed my form.Saw the lighter life lady on monday for a chat,i didnt see the dvd as it wouldnt work.

So im ready to begin,have my first meeting wed evening ,so willbe starting thursday.

Would be greatfull if someone could helpme with my ticker please,ive no idea:mad:

Cla!re goodluck with your first weigh in,when is it ?

Fingers Crossed we all have a good first week:hug99:

Hey Everyone!! GOOD LUCK!!! I hope everyone does well!! It really is worth it.

(Claire - I also have a 9 month old and a 4 yr old, and it wasnt until i started this that i realised just how much of their food i ate!!)

thanks Mel, coincidence...my eldest is coming up 4 soon;) it's a very weak moment for me preparing their food, serving it and then feeding it...hopefully now i've identified it i can fess up to it...this time around i think i need to be brutally honest with myself:)

Great to see so many of us :D

Ive just seen my GP,his signed my form.Saw the lighter life lady on monday for a chat,i didnt see the dvd as it wouldnt work.

So im ready to begin,have my first meeting wed evening ,so willbe starting thursday.

Would be greatfull if someone could helpme with my ticker please,ive no idea:mad:

Cla!re goodluck with your first weigh in,when is it ?

Fingers Crossed we all have a good first week:hug99:

Hi Lula
hopefully we can all be a great support for one another :hug99:

i see you are all set to go...fantastic...look forward to hearing all about it!

my weigh in is Thursday night...can't wait:D it will be really good to get the first week down although theoretically it'll be 6 days as i started the packs on the Saturday...even so i am hoping for a good loss and would even say i already feel slightly slimmer around my middle...mind you that's not so hard as my tummy seems to have maintained the shape it was when my 9 month old was still in it lol :giggle:
am going to sit down in a while and have a think about some short term goals to set to keep me motivated!

oh Lula meant to say about the weight loss tickers
if you look here
Tutorials - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

there is advice on all the techy things you might need to do including setting up the tickers;) i would happily talk you through it if i could reliably remember how i did it in the first place :giggle: one tip though when you do it make sure you preview it before saving so that you can see that it has worked....it takes a while for the changes to be updated on your siggy so looks like it hasn't worked initially you see so if you try to view it by making a post it might not be there!
lol hope that makes sense, talk about rambling on ...sorry!:D

Thursday nights not long,im sure youve done well, looking forward to hearing your news.

Im sure your little one keeps you active,nine months isnt very old,such a cute age ! Mine are all grumpy teenagers,so cant blame them for my tummy ;)

Have been having a think about what goals to realistically set myself and how i should reward myself for achieving them, my usual reward system would be a food treat of some description!!!
My first goal is to last the week out and i was actually thinking to myself oh goody if i can do that i can have X to eat...i actually thought that:eek:
OMG how daft would that be rewarding my week of abstinence with food :rolleyes::D one way of sabotaging myself ;)

sooooo i think i will order up some extremely lovely smellies for my bath and have a good old me pamper morning on Saturday...in fact thinking of making that a regular Saturday morning treat to mark off the weeks!!

with my two kids i don't usually get time for baths only showers these days ;)

Thursday nights not long,im sure youve done well, looking forward to hearing your news.

Im sure your little one keeps you active,nine months isnt very old,such a cute age ! Mine are all grumpy teenagers,so cant blame them for my tummy ;)

yes it is a fab age..he has been mobile since 4 and a half months believe it or not although now he can get himself into a sitting up position in the blink of an eye:D and is showing signs that he'd llike to be up on his legs :eek: i have a 3 year old(nearly 4 ) too between the two of them i am certainly kept busy..teenagers and three year olds aren't so different really...just minus the hormones ;)

our tummies will soon be a thing of the past ;)

ohh Cla!re I love my pamper times - every time I go to Cheltenham, I spoil myself with some gorgeous bathtime goodies in Lush!

Enjoy it hun and well done for recognising potential sabotage.

Kat xx

Hey Everyone!
I'm an Octoberite (actually started 30th sept, but like some of you didnt want to jump in at the end).... Just wanted to say good luck to you all.... and you CAN do it.

ohh Cla!re I love my pamper times - every time I go to Cheltenham, I spoil myself with some gorgeous bathtime goodies in Lush!

Enjoy it hun and well done for recognising potential sabotage.

Kat xx

Is Cheltenham still lovely for shopping haven't been there literally for years!! since i was a kid in fact thinking about it :eek:

funnily enough i have ordered some bath melts from Lush on line..expecting them to turn up tomorrow :cool::D

Hey Everyone!
I'm an Octoberite (actually started 30th sept, but like some of you didnt want to jump in at the end).... Just wanted to say good luck to you all.... and you CAN do it.

thanks randomgurl, i just hope that in a months time i'm looking at a weight loss like yours well done!!:)

I do like Cheltenham, it is much nicer than Gloucester!

Lush is gorgeous! I am going to have a "lush bath" tonight before I embark on my first meal! :)

Kat xx

Is Cheltenham still lovely for shopping haven't been there literally for years!! since i was a kid in fact thinking about it :eek:

funnily enough i have ordered some bath melts from Lush on line..expecting them to turn up tomorrow :cool::D

Looking forward to my first class back tonight. A bit nervous as I am joining a developers class and I am not exactly a developer, and they will all know each other.
I am well excited about getting started though. Just remembering how I felt when I got to RTM last time is really spurring me on I feel totally driven, which is unusual for me LOL.
I have been through all the emotions today. Getting ready for work this morning I looked in the mirror and thought just how dreadful I looked, and I am quite disgusted with myself for letting me get back into this state. After a bit of slap I felt and looked a bit better, but I just can't wait to start getting rid of some of this excess weight.
I want the 'little' me back again :cry:
I loved the 'little' me (obviously not enough though, eh?). I have been looking at my little clothes and can't wait to get back in them. I had a pair of lovely Next size 10 jeans, which were my Goal jeans and yet again they will be my Goal jeans. Starting after Christmas I will try them on every week until they fit me just nicely. Right now they will get about just over my knees LMAO.

Good luck other Novemberites, I know there are a few going to their first meeting tonight.
Bring on the the foodpacks I am ready!

Hey Ali - The one thing I have found with LL is that eeryone seems to be lovely!!! I dont know why, maybe its because we are all excited about our journeys and we can relate to each other!! Im sure your new group will be fine

good luck xx

Back