Any November starters looming about out there!?

Well done Cla!re! Fantastic loss!

Kat xx

Hi everyone!!

Ali, keep going girl, I'm in total abstinence with you now - come on girls we can and will do this and who gives a stuff about Xmas? It's all hype and overspending, and it's only one xmas out of the rest of our lives !!

And, we can be 2st lighter by then too !!

come on Novemberites !!

well done KW keep on going!!! you're right about christmas of course lthough my rebellious child is still thinking a bit differently....think he'll need to be talked around ;)

thanks all...it's really spurred me on to stick to it....am just taking it a week at a time, trying hard not to think too far in to the future....hope seeing my loss helps everyone else too :)
If I can do it you can do it!!

Well Done Karmawitch!

It was my first day yesterday on the packs,it was ok but was hungry towards the end of my 14 hour shift :(
This morning i woke at 6 with a massive headache and phoned in sick.Ive had pain killers and plenty of water ,still feel awfull but headache is easing.
Going for a midweek weighin tomorrow so am hoping for some goodnews to cheer me up .....

Hey Lula, I woke with a bit of a headache this am too, it does go and once you are in ketosis you feel fab.
Good luck with your mid week pop-in.

I think they say on average 3 days. That's how long it took me last time, so I am hoping over the weekend for me. You will soon know as you stop feeling hungry.

Well Done Karmawitch!

It was my first day yesterday on the packs,it was ok but was hungry towards the end of my 14 hour shift :(
This morning i woke at 6 with a massive headache and phoned in sick.Ive had pain killers and plenty of water ,still feel awfull but headache is easing.
Going for a midweek weighin tomorrow so am hoping for some goodnews to cheer me up .....

well done Lula on getting through your first day...not sure i could've done it whilst on a 14 hour shift though, so respect to you for that;) keep at it these few days of discomfort should soon be a thing of the past! look forward to hearing how you get on with the miidweek weigh in tomorrow:)

hi all....hope everyone is having a good day, not much to say here really except we had a bit of a wakeful night as my little one has a cold:( so feeling a bit knackered today. had been fine, but was just getting a snack for my daughter and had a moment of "one for her...oh so what about one for me...one won't hurt"...blimey my rebellious child sure is persistent :rolleyes::D

That sounds just like me ,although i still feel a little light headed.

But goodnews at my midweek weigh in (not really midweek,as this is only my third day )

Much to my amazment i have managed to lose 9lbs in just two days :eek::eek::eek:

So i wonder what the next 5 days will bring......

That sounds just like me ,although i still feel a little light headed.

But goodnews at my midweek weigh in (not really midweek,as this is only my third day )

Much to my amazment i have managed to lose 9lbs in just two days :eek::eek::eek:

So i wonder what the next 5 days will bring......

WOW well done Lula :D can't wait to hear what your end of week weight loss is :D

Hello, sorry to hear about your head,i had a few for my first few days :(

Whens your next weigh in ?

Im wednesday evening and i cant wait :D

Back