Any october starters??

Hey girls had my first weigh in last night and................LOST 13LB!!!
soooo pleased!!!!!It def spurs u and realise all that hard work is worth it!!!
Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......2.............4.5lbs.........10.5lbs..
Lana.........1..............8lbs...........8lbs
Sb2b.........1..............13lbs.........13lbs

:eek: OMG SB2B what a massive weight loss for the first week!! I bet you are walking on air with that result!!

well done you!!

I also had my 1st weigh in last night - I am in SB2B group (god what a lively chatty group we are!) - I lost 8 pounds, so happy with that

There's a box that says create your own ticker right under where you enter the pin. Click on it. It takes you to another page. Scroll down and click on weight loss. select your ruler, select your slider, add your weight and you've got yourself ticker ;)

Go here
Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Just updating our table with your brilliant result when done!! that is an amazing start!

malteaser...1...............8lbs...........8lbs...

Hey guys, I joined group on Monday, started LL yesterday. Looking forward to getting my first weight loss on the table.

Hi
Im new to LL, started yesterday so struggling a bit. So want to eat food but wont.
Can anyone tell me, when you can actually start eating the bars can you replace more than one shake with one bar a day?
Any positive vibes will help.
Thanks

so lovely to see the oct group losses, on a table organized by Emzski, well done, i look forward to joining my losses on that table. i start on Wed next week. feeling slightly apprenhensive, i am ready to lose weight and silence all my critics!

Hi
Im new to LL, started yesterday so struggling a bit. So want to eat food but wont.
Can anyone tell me, when you can actually start eating the bars can you replace more than one shake with one bar a day?
Any positive vibes will help.
Thanks

Hey debblaze. Welcome aboard.:)
You're not the only person struggling on the first few days. When I started a week ago I was very excited but I really couldn't see how I could live on just the food-packs for the next 100 days and not have any real food. but after about 4 days I had completely overcame this and didn't even feel hungry any more. So stick to it hon, you'll get there.;)

And you can have the bars once you're in ketosis which is when your body has used up all the food and starts burning the fat.
depending on your LLC, you will either be given these on day 4 or at the start of week 2. but you are only allowed one bar a day.

Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs

Yay I lost 10lb
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1............10lbs...........10lbs..

Hello :)

How are you all? i have just finished my first day, and iv had a headache, boo hoo!! :( i have only had 2 food packs as iv felt a bit ill, the strawberry and mushroom ones, both yummy!!!

im in the same group as malteser and slimbridetobe, who have both had amazing losses, well done girlies!!!! i cant wait til tue for my first weigh in, yaaaay!!

how is everyone getting on?? xxx

:D Another 6lb gone, in the 12's now (not clothes size yet)...

Hi Twiglet! ahhh it does get better hun stick with it!! I had a really bad headache on 2nd day just keep taking paracetamol,it will get better!

First day on the shakes/soups
Chocolate was a lumpy but I used a fork to mix it up - tasted ok
Had the mushroom soup - was delighted with the bits of mushoom in it!! And it was lump-free - tasted nicer then the chocolate.

Really excited about my potential weight-loss after reading about everyone elses!

Have a good weekend everyone

Last edited:
hello everyone in the oct thread, i really am looking forward to start, i start on Tues at cbt class and the weight loss and foodpacks start on Wed, 22nd oct 2008.

Back