Any october starters??

everytime i try to edit my own post, it says ' i do not have permission to edit'. does anyone else have this problem? how do you edit your own post then, (if you need to, e.g spelling mistake)

Hi everyone,
I have finally gotten round to becoming a member after coming on here for a few weeks and reading the inspiring posts!

I started my LL journey on Saturday 4th October and began my packs on the 5th.

I am going for my second weigh in tomorrow having lost 10 pounds in my first week on lighter life :)

Can anyone tell me how to get a ticker on my profile? I'm very confused as to how I add all the extras to my posts and profile :cry:

Keep up the good weight loss work guys, and i hope you dont mind when i start posting after my inevitable days of struggling :eek:

xx

Hey all! Grimsbygirl, we have same start date!
I've just ate 5bars after a stressful day and felt sorry for myself, :cry:not good! Aww well, just going to pick myself up and dust myself off and put it behind me, no point in thinking about it and beatin myself up!!!
Hope you all are doing better than I am:wave_cry:
xxx

Hi Grimsbygurl, to get your ticker go here

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Then you need to copy and paste the bit from bbcode into your signature which can be found UserCP at the top of this page in the blue bar. Hope that helps! You'll get the hang of it!

Hi everyone, how are you all getting on?

yesterday was such a hard day i had cravings really badly :( it was the worst day so far.

has anyone got any hints on how to combat cravings??

xx

has anyone got any hints on how to combat cravings??xx

Yep, take yourself away from the kitchen/other people eating.
Try on some clothes that don't fit yet.
Pamper session, long soak in bath, nails, hair, fake tan.
Read a book
Phone a friend.
Play in the arcade in minimins, you can lose hours in there.
Look at the inspiration thread - before/after pics.
Just keep going, they will pass.

As you can see I was prepared for my first week.

Thankyou!! im going to have pampering session now! the idea about trying on clothes that dont fit was great, it really reminded me why im doing this. thankyou xx

Hi everyone. wow everyone is having great weight losses! Also hang on in there everyone in their first week! this is the worst bit and the first weigh in will be so worth it!

Well done everyone your all doing great!

hiya, iv been on lighterlife now for almost 3 weeks. my first week was great i lost 7.7 pounds, thats just the motivation i needed to keep on with it.i am finding the foodpacks very boring now though, iv been looking for recipies and experimenting with the packs.

i want to lose around about 9 stone altogether. so far iv nearly lost 1 stone.

good luck everyone

New to LL

Hi all, i'm new to this site, i have just been given the go ahead from my doctors & will be joining LL this Friday, so will be starting on Sat ! its a great support network you all have here,i'm sure i'll be needing it! I will let you all know how i get on. :)

Hey gd luck bronte!!! yep keep us up2 date with your progress and everyone here is nice and will answer questions etc!!

Hey everyone and all our new people! Hope everyone is doing well.

Just updating the weight loss table Ive lost 3lbs this week and I'm happy with that, another half a lb and I've reached my first stone! I'm loving this program!

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......3.............3lbs.........13.5lbs..
Lana.........1..............8lbs...........8lbs
Sb2b.........1..............13lbs.........13lbs
malteaser...1...............8lbs...........8lbs...
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1............10lbs...........10lbs.. __________________

well done emzski, losing the 1st stone is a real achievement and pushes you to carry on. I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow, as does twiglet and SB2B! Bars have been a life saver this week, 2nd week no way as hard as 1st week, but still been hungry this week, but hoping that it will fade over time. What's peoples views on Xmas dinners then? To have or not to have?!

Had a really good first week WI, so know what you mean about loving LL emski.

Lana.........1..............8lbs...........8lbs
Pumpkin....1............10lbs...........10lbs..
Minime......1.............11lbs............11lbs

Hi guys, can I join this thread? I am starting LL as a returner, but the returner thread doesn't seem to be very active. I had my meeting last night and got all my packs for the week. I have gained back about 21lbs, so not all my weight thank god, so hopefully it won't take too long to lose it again

Anyone can join this thread, were a friendly bunch!! If youve done it before then you will know whats ahead and be prepared to deal with it all.

Good luck!!

What's peoples views on Xmas dinners then? To have or not to have?!

Well I have decided that I'm not going to have Christmas dinner, I'm going to stick to the program 100%. I don't want to have to come out of Ketosis. I just feel if I have have Chrismtas dinner, ill have some wine and a bit of pudding then a couple of sweets out of the celebration tin. Ill should be half way towards my goal by then and the last thing I want is put on. I feel christmas means so much more than food so I'm sticking with it. What about everyone else?

Well I lost 2lbs in my 2nd week which was a little disappointing but I'm looking at the overall loss of 10lbs in two weeks and my body shape is definately changing!

Lana.........2..............2lbs...........10lbs
Pumpkin....1............10lbs...........10lbs..
Minime......1.............11lbs............11lbs

Hi everyone, I am on day 11! Lost 7lb in my first week! Hoorah! I weigh in on Fridays. Our group consists of two of us who are a week ahead of the other 4, so we haven't properly begun classes yet, looking forward to getting my book and pedometer.

Well done to all of you on your losses so far!
Steph

Back