ANY ONE ON SCAN BRAN??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ethyl, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Ethyl

Ethyl Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    anyone here trying scan bran?
    They are really filling, bit heavy goin if u dont put nything on them, i discovered today that they are really quite ..yum with thin jam and sliced banana, any other ideas ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Never tried them but im going to get them tonight. I love ryvita with Laughing Cow, tomato and onion with loads of salt and pepper, so im hoping scan bran is a bit like ryvita

4. inkognitoh

inkognitoh Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Original
    I had a hard time working out what on earth they were from the Slimmingworld book but since I did work it out I've been subbing Ryvita for Scan Bran. I'll think about nabbing a packet next time I meet my SW group or go past a Holland & Barret.

5. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I did SW many years ago, and loved the scan bran. Could eat it like cookies. Usually had it with cottage cheese, but I have that whether dieting or not. Couldn't have too many though cos you poo like a camel if you do!

6. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i have never tried them are they really that good .

7. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I just like that sort of thing. Other people think they should be fed to Dobbin, or Red Rum.

8. Ethyl

Ethyl Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I am so into them this week, that i am pooing like a camel!! hehehehehe, i think it depends on what ya put on em and how willing u are to give em a fair go..the first one or 2 were ghastly..but now im havin 3 for brekky at 1/2 syn each and 3 at lunch time, takin them as syns, and feelin really well on them too

9. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Might have to buy some of these cos I need to poo like a camel, or even another human being for that matter! this plan leaves me so constipated!!!!! you can have milk on one of these along with a weetabix and thats supposed to be nice?

10. Ethyl

Ethyl Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    ooooerrrrr that sounds a bit...gross me thinks...
    i doubt my body could cope wiv any other bran or cereal thing at the mo the amount of scans i'm getting thro, i'm halfway thro pack 2 since weds am weigh in!!

11. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I haven't tried these, but I don't have any problems in the bottom department. It must be all the fruit I'm eating, plus the weetabix I usually have in the mornings. Do you get constipated if you have mainly original days? I usually stick to green days.

12. b_girl

b_girl Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, i'm kinda new here but I lurk about on the forum reading the posts.
    I saw these in the SW book too and wondered what they were. Where can you buy them and how much are they?

13. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are you all mental? Scan Bran tastes like cardboard and is only really useful for lining the bottom of an animal cage with!

but that's just me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.