ANY ONE ON SCAN BRAN??

Ethyl

anyone here trying scan bran?
They are really filling, bit heavy goin if u dont put nything on them, i discovered today that they are really quite ..yum with thin jam and sliced banana, any other ideas ?

Never tried them but im going to get them tonight. I love ryvita with Laughing Cow, tomato and onion with loads of salt and pepper, so im hoping scan bran is a bit like ryvita

I had a hard time working out what on earth they were from the Slimmingworld book but since I did work it out I've been subbing Ryvita for Scan Bran. I'll think about nabbing a packet next time I meet my SW group or go past a Holland & Barret.

I did SW many years ago, and loved the scan bran. Could eat it like cookies. Usually had it with cottage cheese, but I have that whether dieting or not. Couldn't have too many though cos you poo like a camel if you do!

I just like that sort of thing. Other people think they should be fed to Dobbin, or Red Rum.

I am so into them this week, that i am pooing like a camel!! hehehehehe, i think it depends on what ya put on em and how willing u are to give em a fair go..the first one or 2 were ghastly..but now im havin 3 for brekky at 1/2 syn each and 3 at lunch time, takin them as syns, and feelin really well on them too

Might have to buy some of these cos I need to poo like a camel, or even another human being for that matter! this plan leaves me so constipated!!!!! you can have milk on one of these along with a weetabix and thats supposed to be nice?

ooooerrrrr that sounds a bit...gross me thinks...
i doubt my body could cope wiv any other bran or cereal thing at the mo the amount of scans i'm getting thro, i'm halfway thro pack 2 since weds am weigh in!!

I haven't tried these, but I don't have any problems in the bottom department. It must be all the fruit I'm eating, plus the weetabix I usually have in the mornings. Do you get constipated if you have mainly original days? I usually stick to green days.

Hi, i'm kinda new here but I lurk about on the forum reading the posts.
I saw these in the SW book too and wondered what they were. Where can you buy them and how much are they?

Are you all mental? Scan Bran tastes like cardboard and is only really useful for lining the bottom of an animal cage with!

but that's just me!

Back