Any one tried the New High Protein Diet by Dr Charles Clark?

wendy59

Hi I am currently on the Atkins and finding it a little difficult....so am thinking of changing to the Dr Charles Clark diet. It is very similar to Atkins but you are allowed a few more carbs. Has anyone tried it? Would love to know if it has good results.

Hi there, I done it and got 9lbs off in as many days but I know that big loss at the start is mostly fluid. I know I'd have got more off if I'd stuck to it. Dr C says you can still go into ketosis on 40-50g carbs. It's very good and there's lots of recipies (sp lol).

Thanks Lyn8124, I think I may start this one, are you still following it? Wish you luck with whatever you are doing :) Happy Easter :)

Hi Wendy

I can't comment on either of the diets as I don't know much about them.

However, I just wanted to ask you if you knew about Go Lower. If is a low carb diet but with your meals supplied including snacks, even chocolate treats.

I have found it really easy to stick to and because the food is supplied and already portioned out so I don't have to worry about adding everything up that I am eating.

Let us know how you are doing and which diet you decide on.

Thanks Lyn8124, I think I may start this one, are you still following it? Wish you luck with whatever you are doing :) Happy Easter :)

Hi Wendy, just saw this. Thanks, did you have a nice easter? I managed to cook a couple lamb shanks and roast potatoes for me and Mum, was shocked it turned out perfect lol.:D:D

I'd love to go back on HPD as it's a good way for me to eat being diabetic. My problem is I eat too much whatever diet I am on lol.

How are you getting on?

Back