Any other herbalifers out there?

Yeah im doing 2 shakes and a meal. Since Friday ive had my meal at lunchtime - 2/3ish, when im at work my lunch is either at 1 or 2 so thats when ill eat with everyone, i live alone so easier for me to just grab a shake when i come home instead of my meal then, if that makes sense!

Im gonna see how i go keeping my carbs, if i stop losing i can reduce/cut them out x

Yeah im doing 2 shakes and a meal. Since Friday ive had my meal at lunchtime - 2/3ish, when im at work my lunch is either at 1 or 2 so thats when ill eat with everyone, i live alone so easier for me to just grab a shake when i come home instead of my meal then, if that makes sense!

Im gonna see how i go keeping my carbs, if i stop losing i can reduce/cut them out x

I was actually thinking abt having my main meal in work as well maybe stop evry1 in work staring at my shake saying 'r u not starving' lol same abt the carbs as well don't plan on cutting them out all 2gether unless I'm not losing x

Are you having 2 shakes a day as well? I had a wee chat with my distributor & she was saying I should try & not have any carbs at my evening meal but I think I would b miserable doing that x

I don't have any carbs in the with my meal... I might be tempted the more I get into it and relax a bit x

I'm actually considering drinking green tea rather than the herbal tea as well purely 2 save the extra money x

I'm actually considering drinking green tea rather than the herbal tea as well purely 2 save the extra money x

Only thing with the herbal tea is that you are supposed to burn 60-70 cals a cup so I think it's worth every penny lol!!!! x

Ano but I just can't afford it all! Nd 2 think of ways 2 cut bak x

I was actually thinking abt having my main meal in work as well maybe stop evry1 in work staring at my shake saying 'r u not starving' lol same abt the carbs as well don't plan on cutting them out all 2gether unless I'm not losing x

I know what you mean... The mad thing is, although people must thinking you must be starving, I haven't really felt hungry at all and believe me, I can eat!

I honestly don't think I could have a meal at lunchtime and just have a shake for dinner whilst John was eating his tea... I guess it's mind over matter!!

I have ordered some chocolate meal bars to have when I'm in the office as I don't want people knowing that I am in a meal replacement diet! Not sure how filling they will be compared to a shake... I will let ya know! x

Ooh never tried them!

I don't think I could have a shake when others are eating so eating at work works for me as I'm just a lonely single girl with a crazy cat (I am not a cat lady tho!!) haha x

Oh you're lucky!!

I think you'll be ok, I don't think your cat will mind you having a shake instead of a meal! x

I know what you mean... The mad thing is, although people must thinking you must be starving, I haven't really felt hungry at all and believe me, I can eat!

I honestly don't think I could have a meal at lunchtime and just have a shake for dinner whilst John was eating his tea... I guess it's mind over matter!!

I have ordered some chocolate meal bars to have when I'm in the office as I don't want people knowing that I am in a meal replacement diet! Not sure how filling they will be compared to a shake... I will let ya know! x

I go 2 boot camp after work so by the time I get home I'm shattered its literally bath, dinner then bed so could probz cope with just a shake at night just don't know if I would want 2! Kinda look forward 2 my dinner after doin cardio.

Didn't realise u could get a meal bar either!! U will defo have 2 let me know how they are x

One of my distributors is actually using this to her advantage. Everyone thinks she's crazy for just having the shanke. Then by mid-afternoon everyone else is hungry, but my distributor, who just had the shake, is fine.

people at work dont ntice what i have really, only one nosy person asks. the only creepy married man who stares at me daily and sent me a romantic card at christmas.... wanted to nkow what it was i was drinking.
my work mate dosent have much herself, usually a cupasoup and bread roll

I'm starting on the 28th and very excited about it. I heard about it through a friend. She didn't have a huge amount of weight to lose, she wanted to get from 10st to 9st and she did it with Herbalife in just over 6 weeks. She said she didn't rigidly stick to it and she wasn't hungry so I'm really hoping it works for me!

My problem is that I don't particularly like red meat - Will this be a problem?

Back