Any other herbalifers out there?

I'm starting on the 28th and very excited about it. I heard about it through a friend. She didn't have a huge amount of weight to lose, she wanted to get from 10st to 9st and she did it with Herbalife in just over 6 weeks. She said she didn't rigidly stick to it and she wasn't hungry so I'm really hoping it works for me!

My problem is that I don't particularly like red meat - Will this be a problem?

I haven't had red meat once since Ive been doing it I don't think.. Mainly chicken x

I'm starting on the 28th and very excited about it. I heard about it through a friend. She didn't have a huge amount of weight to lose, she wanted to get from 10st to 9st and she did it with Herbalife in just over 6 weeks. She said she didn't rigidly stick to it and she wasn't hungry so I'm really hoping it works for me!

Welcome!

There's plenty of meat and fish out there that is high in protein so not having red meat won't make any difference x

I just eat chicken and fish :) apart from when I weap bacon around chicken mmmmmm

Thanks ladies :) Could I realistically expect to lose 3 stone between now and July on it if I stick to it fairly rigidly? Do you find yourself hungry on it? Are the shakes nice?
Sorry for all the questions x

Thanks ladies :) Could I realistically expect to lose 3 stone between now and July on it if I stick to it fairly rigidly? Do you find yourself hungry on it? Are the shakes nice?
Sorry for all the questions x

I really don't see why not hun. The shakes are lovely and taste nice with soya milk, especially chocolate soya!!!

I am honestly never hungry and believe me, I can eat! x

Just noticed last reply to this was quite a while ago judt thought id see if anyone from it is still doing herbalife or how are you all doing? Xx

might have my first customer :D

my friend at work wants to try it so im giving her a sample of each flavour I have in atm (free from vanilla, tropical and mint choc chip)
YAY

still having my shakes, always one for breakfast monday - Friday, Saturday is porridge and long run day- sunday same as I run then too. have an extra one after my long run on either Saturday or sunday with protein powder added in.

Yayyyyyyy I think one of the girls in work might order some from me too I will be letting her know when I place my own order so she can just add in what she needs.

You don't have run a lot lady its very impressive!

Dxxx

might have my first customer :D my friend at work wants to try it so im giving her a sample of each flavour I have in atm (free from vanilla, tropical and mint choc chip) YAY still having my shakes, always one for breakfast monday - Friday, Saturday is porridge and long run day- sunday same as I run then too. have an extra one after my long run on either Saturday or sunday with protein powder added in.

Exciting when others want to try it as well :) x well done on all the running. I cant exercise at the mo as quite poorly with an immune disease/form of arthritis so my joints are in bad way and I have lots of other probs physically because of it x once herbal life kicks in im hoping it will help wiyh fatigue as well as lose weight plus once I've lost a bit I might find more confidence and try gentle swimming as will be softer on my joints :) im much more positive about it all since hearing about herballife and especially its teas as heard from loads they give u more energy :) lol x

I have been eating carbs. Will maybe think about cutting them out if my weightloss stalls or when I get closer to goal.

Dxxx

Yeah I mean if you don't have carbs with a meal then its not really a meal to me!

I swear I struggle to think of a meal without any.

Anyhoo its working well for me with carbs in my diet so I am not changing it right now.

I know I already cant wait for you to get your pack!!

Dxxx

I am the same rice is amazing!

I have been eating lots of savoury rice mixed in with some vegetables.

I had a cupboard full of it from when I tried Slimming World.

I have been having my meal at lunch time & having a shake & snack at dinner, still been sitting down & joining my hubby at the table when I get home.

Dxxx

I am the same rice is amazing! I have been eating lots of savoury rice mixed in with some vegetables. I had a cupboard full of it from when I tried Slimming World. I have been having my meal at lunch time & having a shake & snack at dinner, still been sitting down & joining my hubby at the table when I get home. Dxxx

Quite a relief that it still works if you have some carbs :) lol like you I've got loads in cupboard from when i was on SW :)

Tried a vanilla shake from my mum yesterday as wasnt sure what one to go for, really didnt like it eeek! Hope I like the chocolate one I've ordered instead x what ones do you all have? Any tips to make them

I'm gonna order the chocolate this month so that I can mix that with the vanilla think it will be quite nice.

Dxxx

Exciting when others want to try it as well :) x well done on all the running. I cant exercise at the mo as quite poorly with an immune disease/form of arthritis so my joints are in bad way and I have lots of other probs physically because of it x once herbal life kicks in im hoping it will help wiyh fatigue as well as lose weight plus once I've lost a bit I might find more confidence and try gentle swimming as will be softer on my joints :) im much more positive about it all since hearing about herballife and especially its teas as heard from loads they give u more energy :) lol x

Yayyyyyyy I think one of the girls in work might order some from me too I will be letting her know when I place my own order so she can just add in what she needs.

You don't have run a lot lady its very impressive!

Dxxx

well I gave her a free 3 day worth of shakes, she tried the mint this morning and likes it! said its very filling.
WOOP!

Back