Any other new starters this week?

I am re-starting today :) glad I'm not the only August one! x

Ela ine said:
I am re-starting today :) glad I'm not the only August one! x

Me too restarting today before my little holiday too. Yikes I'm scared. Have never before got past day 2 so far. My heads giving one excuse after another at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

Starting tomorrow, can't wait- need to get this done!

Good luck everyone :)

sherrie82 said:
Me too restarting today before my little holiday too. Yikes I'm scared. Have never before got past day 2 so far. My heads giving one excuse after another at the moment.

Tell me about it! I am the same Hun!! Got to persevere!

When's your holiday? End of September for me.... Just keep thinking that I could have a stone and a half off by then x

Stick with it guys

Water, water, water

Keep busy

And if you are truly hungry rather than emotional. Have water and wait, then have a big bowl of veg, then wait. Then consider a pack of half your protein

You can do it guys xxx

RebekahR said:
Stick with it guys

Water, water, water

Keep busy

And if you are truly hungry rather than emotional. Have water and wait, then have a big bowl of veg, then wait. Then consider a pack of half your protein

You can do it guys xxx

You're so awesome Rebeckah! x

That's good tips there Rebekah. My difficultly is keeping busy during the day. Got Erin I know. Once she's at nursery I don't know what to do with myself lol. Oh well housework for my mum. Boring lol :)

Starting Slim and Save this morning, excited and nervous but ready to go whoo hoooo! lets do this losers....

I've lost about 20lbs this year so far on slimmingworld but i yoyo so much on it and now just want quick results and not to have to think about food so thought i'd give a VLCD a go :D:D:D

Hows everyone getting on ?

Just wanted to say hi as I am also starting s & s today. Hoping to stay around for a while as I would like to loose a fair bit.
Hope everyone has a great day!!x

Starting Slim and Save this morning, excited and nervous but ready to go whoo hoooo! lets do this losers....

I've lost about 20lbs this year so far on slimmingworld but i yoyo so much on it and now just want quick results and not to have to think about food so thought i'd give a VLCD a go :D:D:D

I'm on day 6 now and finding it easy! People have already been commenting that I look different, so keep at it, it definitely works! Good luck! x

I'm on day 6 now and finding it easy! People have already been commenting that I look different, so keep at it, it definitely works! Good luck! x

wow that great! thanks cushionhugger

and hi 5 snoozles, diet twins :) lets check in on eachother.. i weighed myself in boots yesterday, did a body fat analysis too, i'm almost 50% body fat! eeeeeeeek lol not for long! do you have scales at home or will you be boots'ing too ?

how do you guys weigh yourselves? i dont trust my home scales

TaraLove said:

Good luck :) its my first day aswell x

Hi Taralove, you have done fab on SW! I am going to weigh at home which is easier for me as I've just had an operation (well 9 days ago) so still not up and about properly yet! Hope your first day is going well,which packs have you had and did you like them?x

Hi Sherrie82,hope you days going well. Stay positive you can do this! Don't worry about day 2 until you get there! Your doing good today so be proud of yourself and keep going!x

Hope you guys are all hanging on in there today. Keep at it Xx

Ahh thanks ladies, hows your first day going Sherrie ? ( I LOOOOVE your piccy! Giggles i sooo think like that!)

Snoozles, so far i've had the chocolate shake, but put a tiny bit of water in it and microwaved it into a breakfast ''muffin'' and i had a hazlenut shake for lunch which was delicious.... i'm feeling hungry but drinking lots of peppermint tea and feeling positive, i know it only lasts a few days... I'm going into my slimmingworld meeting tomorrow to say bye to the lovely ladies there.. its food taster night and i know none of them are going to be happy when i tell them i'm going to do a vlcd, might just keep that to myself, whatcha think ?

Thanks Rebekha, hanging in there :)

What have you lovlies put in your bellies today ?

have you tried making an inspiration board and writing down things that motivate you, keeping them on you and reading them whenever you feel like sabotaging ?
I made one yesterday, it has pics of things i want to be doing when i am slim - just yoga atm but now i've said it going to print a picture of someone jumping out of a plane and put that up - oo and horse riding. lol
also got pics of successful VLCD dieters, some i nicked off here..... and have motivational quotes a current pic of myself old pics where i was a lil smaller (but not slim - havent ever been slim really) but will be!
and a pic of jlo with her sexy body.. lol it deffo pumps me up in the mornings.

how do you attach an image ? i clicked on the attach image button but its asking for a url? i also cant figure out how to put an image under my name.. any help would be greeeeat :)

hope the days going well, my problem time is hitting the fridge urge when i get home after work, gotta be super prepared till i get used to it after a while.

Hi all, I've just ordered my sample pack so hopefully will be starting on Friday. Not the best day of the week to start as I'm working on Friday to cover someone then i work Sat & Sun but just want to get going. In just over 2 weeks time my daughter is 18 & we've got an action packed weekend planned and if I put it off until that, which I was originally going to do I just know I'll eat myself stupid beforehand and the sooner I start the better chance I have of getting to goal by Christmas - that's the plan anyway!!

Day 9 today. Have had a few wobbly moments. Yesterday I was all ready to jack it in! The shakes are now less tasty than I thought they were, and I cannot stomach the meal packs at the mo. I have started having 3 packs with protein and salad in the evening and this is keeping me a bit saner!

I have no excuses to be weak - I'm only doing it for another 10 days before I re-feed, and finish my slimming journey on Slimming World!

I have lost 8lb so far, and have had several people say that I already look slimmer in the face. My trousers are looser too. So it's all good. I am in awe of you ladies that stick with this for months - I would truly go insane!!!

Well Day 1 paled into insignificance as my mum was rushed into hospital with a heart attack. Omg me and poor little Erin were beside ourselves. I just remembered the Vinnie Jones Advert and while on the phone to call centre while waiting for an ambulance. She's fine. Poor Erin though was screaming the place down. Ex come and got Erin and me and sis went with her to hospital. Effing nightmare of a day tbh. Got home at 8 tonight. My mums gonna be ok. She's been through so much. Erin is back with me now. My ex can get stuffed!! Me and sister picked up a Chinese takeaway. So all in all a ***** day!!! My sister is getting back on the wagon tomorrow with slim and save. As for me well I'm still in shock!!

Back