Any September Starters?!

Now had my lunch of porridge which was lovely! So far so good! So that's 2 packs down now. Gonna have another 1 about 5 and then one this evening about 9.
Struggling to drink water at work tho.....

Water is my flaw as well, I just about get 2 litres a day (incl the shakes!!)
Vert frustrating!!

I'm always surprised when ppl love the porridge, it's one of my worst!!! Haha!! Glad you're enjoying it so far!! Xxx

Ohhh I loved the porridge! Had a shep pie one a lil while ago one work...... RANK! I had to chuck it away it made me nearly physically sick!
I think I'll be living on porridge and choc pack hot!
How
Much water u spose to have I think I've drunk about 1.5 litres so far :s

The unofficial line is about 4 litres, but anything above 2.5 is good!!

I didn't like the shep pie either, or chilli first time round, but persevered and not as bad!! Mind you, I find myself adding Tabasco and salt&pepper to most savoury!!

I hated the porridge!! Wasnt real enough for me!! I'm used to oats so simple and it's a poor substitute!!! X

Ewwww don't think I could give it another go yuk!
Is it true u can add cinnamon to things 2?! Drunk nearly 2 litres now don't think I can fit much more in!

Another one that lovvvvvves the porridge too but no it's nothing like oats so simple which would be amazing! And reminds me of my sons ready brek!
Hated the shepherds pie too, absolutely vile... Has to put loads of salt and pepper on I and force myself to eat it, but never again. In my group a lot of people say they like the chilli, but I'm too scared to give I a go. Really like the chicken soup and love the cranberry bar the most.

Oooh I've not tried bars yet, getting them tomorrow! They've all changed since I did it last time, tho glad to see they still have peanut!!!

Chilli isn't so bad!! At least it actually tastes similar to chilli and has a good kick at the end!! It's enough to tide me over when I'm bored of everything else!!

Finally got my 1st official weigh in tomorrow and really excited!! (although have miraculously just got my totm even tho I dont normally with my pill so a tad concerned!!) hoping it won't affect the scales too much!! Just gonna keep drinking water till I sleep!!!!! Xxxxx

Hey Tia_Milly!!!

Today has been quite good!! I totally missed breakfast by accident, so combined 2 shakes for lunch !! (Banana and chocolate with coffee = YUM!!!) Also made me drink about 500+ml without thinking!!!

Just about to go to meeting, and have just finished doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, so will no doubt be half asleep at the meeting!! Hahahaha!!! Feel much better for doing it though!! Though tried not to overdo it, so that i can do it again tomorrow!! Hahaha!!

Will let you know how i get on!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww glad your doing ok. I'm finding it really ok.....little bit of a shock actually as I was prepared for a big struggle!
I'm deffo just gonna get mixture of porridge and chocolate next week.
Yeh def let me know how you get on...: I'll keep popping on to check!

Good luck mrs b :)
Glad you're getting on well Tia!
I'm amazed I have managed to stick to it, never thought I could.
By the way, just reading back my last post and wanted to apologise for my appalling random spelling lol! It's because I mainly use my phone to post and it auto corrects so much - honest ;)

Good luck mrs b, can't wait to hear the result x

In my group a lot of people say they like the chilli, but I'm too scared to give I a go. Really like the chicken soup and love the cranberry bar the most.

Hi Jem. :)

A little trick abut the chili, and the shepards pie - for me - was too add much more water then the pack instructs.

I made the chili the first time as directed, and it was far too thick and claggy and gloopy - but the flavour was nice. So next time I made it i used the same amunt of water I used for the soups - about 400ml, and it made all the difference - its more like a spicy bean soup, and it is one of my favourites. And I do the same for Shepard Pie and it too is much much better, to my taste, thinned down.

These packs are all so individual - but don;t get limited by the suggested amounts of water, etc., try amd play wiht them to suit your taste.

Its great to find a way to like them, because the variety will become very very important at one point, and the last thing we want is boredom as that tends to get the old crooked thoughts cranking!!

Just an idea for you to consider. :)

Oooh thanks for that blonde - mmmm spicy bean soup does sound nice, i may give 1 pack a go!
I was thinking with the shepherds pie... I wonder if it supposed to be lamb flavoured rather than beef which would explain my dislike for it???

That will teach me for opening my mouth!
Have been saying how I have dealt with LL fairly easy.. not felt hungry once yet and felt really good!
However just got out of shower and had a water with the st clements flavouring.
Now........feeling bit sick! I have 3 out of 4 of my packs..... maybe ill have my last pack and I may feel better!

p.s hope this isnt too personal but how much is everyon weeing??? As I am finding that im going for a wee nearly every hour!

Hahaha!! That's normal!! Depending on my water intake, I'm peeing almost every 40 mins!!! Bet ur glad u asked!! My OH thought I was pregnant at one point!!! Lol! As it stands, I need a wee right now but OH has made a detour via the shops and left me in the car!! Fun and games ........

NOT!!!! Xxx

Tia once an hour is good going, I'm sure I'm up and down every ten minutes!!!

Let me know mrs b!
Now off to bed feeling a bit pants felt better after having my pack tho as felt sick earlier but that's passed which is good! However I'm full of cold all of a sudden come out tonight I'm completely bunged up!
Warm bed n bit of sleep will hopefully do wonders! Night all xx

Back