Any September Starters?!

Night sweetheart, hope you feel better in the morning! A good nights sleep should see you right!!
I did good!! Since pop in on Monday I only lost a little, but my weekly loss was 8.5lbs, so I'm over the moon!!!!

Xxxx

Well done mrs b - that's fab!!
Yep another one non stop to the loo... Actually it's got a bit better this week, definitely reminds me of when I was pregnant though. I took my son to Legoland yesterday and had to stop at every set of toilets!
Good thing about Legoland was the fact that I did 13000 steps on the pedometer which was quite impressive.
Glad you're feeling better Tia. Seeing you put aboutvthe st Clements flavouring reminds me - on the sticky at the top with recipe ideas there is a cheesecake one where you basically add one spoon of st clems to a vanilla shake and it tastes just like cheese cake. Honestly it's amazing!!

That is yummy that Cheesecake shake...

Another yuummy concotion I have just made is a "Jaffa Shake" - Chocolate, 4 sweeteners and spoon of Sunshine Orange. Its LUSH!!!

You can almost make a real cheeseckae - take your peanut bar, toast it lightly in your toaster until it slighly carmelises on the outside - crumble it up and press in to the base of a small round dish - I use a Tappas dish - then make the Vanilla/St clements mixture into Mousse - pour over and chill until set.

Its scrummy!! :)

Hello all!!!

Thank you for all your well wishes!! Im full of cold but feeling ok which is good! Except the cold bit haha
Oh that sounds yum I think I'll have to get a vanilla pack at some point and try the cheesecake out!
Hope ur all having a gd day! :)

zeke said:
YAY for Mrs B!!

Maybe I should come back to minimins...it was a good friend :)
Do you have a diary on here or do you just use your blog (I cannot comment on that without setting up an account?)?

D x

Hey zeke!!! Great to hear from you!! I don't have a diary on here, just my tumblr blog now, as didn't want to keep repeating myself!! Haha!!!
You should come bk to minimins, and maybe I'll tempt you to join LL too!!! Haha!!! Xxxx

Well it's the weekend....... How's everyone today? What everyone up to this weekend?!
Well it's my 4th day still feeling good, had the odd headache yesterday but think that was more down to stress altho prob lack of water 2..........struggled with water yesterday!
Think the only thing I have to overcome is tonight .........it's usually take away night but I've told hubby to have one as normal n I'm fine with that........ :) but when I look at it it's only a habit ....... Tv and a LL pack and loosing weight sounds much better :)

Saturday night is my hardest too! The thought of a Chinese take away last night mmmmmm and a couple glasses of wine! But I also remember that feeling of being uncomfortably full up, yet still picking and feeling guilty and then getting to Monday morning and saying I'll be good this week etc.
It reminds me of when I gave up smoking, every morning I would wake up and think "yay I made through another day!"
Has everybody told all their friends and family the are doing LL? Most of mine know, not sure what they all think of it... I'm sure they think it's another fad for me!

I've told family n few ppl at work. Everyone has seemed supportive especially dad who disclosed he had been worrying about me n the size i was getting.
Most ppl supportive but ppl closest to me like family with what I feel"oh here she goes again on another diet that will last 2 mins"

Morning girlies!!! How are we this morning?!
I feel like i took myself to hell and back, when i offered to go to the fish and chip shop *TWICE* this weekend!! Friday night with OH who made a big song and dance about eating in front of me, and scoffed the lot (It Smelt AMAZING!!!) and then yesterday, i took my son to get a saveloy and he wanted to stay and eat it with chips....so had to sit *IN* the damn place whist he took his own sweet time to finish!! (He's only 4)

I thought i was going to insane!!!! The smell was enough to drive anyone crazy! But i feel much better now for resisting!!

I ended up feeling really ill yesterday, through my own fault. After being woken at 830ish....we watched a film in bed (monsters inc) and then had a quick shower, made a green tea and then thought i should take my son for a haircut......basically - in all that, i didn't end up eating "breakfast" till 4 pm, and to say i felt ill was an UNDERSTATEMENT!! So definitely topping up my fluids today to catch up!!

I did still manage to stick to Day 3 of JM's shred......though at my best mates house!! Luckily, she didn't laugh or mock me, didn't post pics or comments on facebook, and only gave words of encouragement!! (Turns out she ordered it on amazon when i wasn't looking!!) But even though i felt pants, i knew i'd feel worse if i let myself down!!!

Anyway, sorry for the HUGE post!! Hadn't meant for it to be that long!!!

Glad you ladies resisted temptation so far!!!

LOL Tia - your last comment made me smile!!! My OH thought that in the beginning and said we could try for a baby when i get to goal, cos he didn't think i could do it. Then my mum stepped in and told him that if he didn't keep his mouth shut then he'd have to see it through, because lighterlife is the only thing that works that i stick to religiously, and saying that i wouldn't succeed is red rag to the bull! He then apologised for doubting me!!!!!! (We're in limbo about the baby thing - i figure by the time i get to goal, and will be healthy and toned, i prob won't want a baby....but part of me wants to make him see it through!! Hahahah!! I'ma meanie sometimes!!! Mwahaha!!!)

Everyone knows I'm on LL and they either think I'm mad for doing something so controversial, or they're hugely supportive as i did it before!!

Hope you're all having a great day! xxxx

Well done MrsB! That is the pit of temptation when you are surrounded by smells of a food you like.

Good on you! Next time your hubby does his song and dance - you can throw one right back about your clean arteries and happy heart!! ;)

Yeah, ifyou get dehydrated, on top of not having any packs oit can hit you like a thunderbolt! Look after yourself today!

xxx

Wow MRS B As BL said well done!!
I know how you feel, I put myself in that position on Saturday in greggs, smelled lovely! however I couldnt of sat in the place it was kinda 5 mins in and out! So God well done you girl in sitting watching you son eat fish and chips....what an achievment!
I do hope that it will get better and not worse...... Just forward thinking to the next few months where their will be lots of festivities,meals,etc.....I wonder how people cope with this. I got a message off my friend yesterday a group of girls from uni meet up every few months for a meal and few drinks to catch up and the gerneral text got sent round saying we need to meet up for a meal and drinks soon. It took me all day to reply to it......didnt really know how to respond! I then just put 'oh yeh that will be great' and I just thought well hopefully time they organise it I will feel able to sit in a restaurant and watch them eat while I drink my water. If not maybe Ill just have to make an excuse this nearer time.

Hello Mrs B
Welldone on ur achievement. It can be very difficult. It has only been 2 weeks and i am struggling over the last 2 days. All i want to do is eat some normal food. Going kinda mad ! But have resisted everything so far ......not sure it will last.
I find this a very supportive place to be and come here often for comfort.
take care of yourself
water water water .......
x

On the verge, I found week 2 way harder than wk 1... Wasn't even hunger, I just wanted foooooood! Tbh I still feel a bit like that now but I wrote down exactly how I was feeling about a week before I started the diet and I just sound so desperate that reading that keeps me going. But omg it can be hard.... I just love food? Mrs b the fish and chips would've sent me insane lol! I actually like still doing the majority of the cooking for my family as I really enjoy cooking and it's nice to see I can manage it without eating any of it!

First time tonight I've felt hungry....... Also wanting food......just sat there literally salivating watching hubby eat jackets!!! All I can think about is food tonight and even watching tv is making me want food never realised how many adverts had food!!!!!

God I can totally empathise!!! Today has been bad for me in terms of food thoughts!!! Normally I can keep myself in check or reign it in, but everything/everyone is all about food!!!

Maybe this is what happens about now in the diet, I can't remember this from last time tho so, who knows!?!

On the upside, I am craving things that are healthy so I guess it's a step in the right direction!!!

I can't see who the OP was about needing food this week (on iPhone so can't check!) but try some of the unofficial recipes!! I make crisps a lot now and it's s life saver!!! As are the bars!! (tho not a huge fan of the toffee or fudge, love the peanut, trying cranberry tonight!!!)

We can do this girlies!!! As I always said before: we're not missing out on anything that won't be available to us at goal weight!! And as Kate moss said (I think) "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad I'm not alone.
I can't wait for Tuesday night so I can't pick up my bars I really feel eating something solid may help. I use to make crisps with the Thai chilli packs but they don't have that pack no more. What pack do u use?!
I only have choc,porridge and strawberry and banana pack. N I don't really like strawberry n bannna one just tastes 2 powdery! :(. So got no savoury packs to make anything nice

I use chicken packs for crisps and about to attempt a burger from the veggie one!!!

Bars def make a difference, peanut is by far the best in my opinion!!! Xxx

I'm also craving healthy foods - crunchy pepper is the one I want at the moment...Strange, I presumed my cravings would be for all bad things. Recorded some episodes of the biggest loser earlier and am watching that now for motivation... I also can't believe the amount of food on tv!
My LLC let me have the bars right from the start, I don't think I would've coped too well without them tbh, they feel like a bit of a treat to munch on in the evenings & are also so chewy they take a while to eat... What is the reason som LLC don't let you have them to start with?

may have to get a chicken pack this week then,im craving crisps! use to love thai crisps!
veg pack sounds interessting! Let me know how it goes!
Im franticly searching the boards for things to make out of my packs lol!

Back