Any September Starters?!

Hi guys!

Just came across this thread, for those ive yet to meet im Lozz and i'm a returner... I didnt finish what I started for various reasons/excuses (how ever I look at it)
I had my first weigh in yesterday and i'm -5lbs down!
Happy to meet you all xxx
Good luck to you all...

Hey Lozz!! :welcome2:

I'm the same as you, so don't worry!!!

Congrats on your loss so far!!

Look forward to chatting to you!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your not a bad friend mrs b!
I think you are really honest in what u say! And to be honest I would feel exactly the same in your position! Life isn't fair sometimes! Altho I generally think things happen for a reason! Xxxxxxx

Hello Mrs B

I hope u r feeling better.

WIth regards to the midwifery post I think u have every right to feel the way u feel and u are being honest and open about it.
I think if someone does not know why she applied for a particular post then it is more than likely that she will mess it up. It is such a shame. Is she going to take up the post ??
I am sure u will do better next time. Are u looking to get some work experience or perhaps some voluntary work in these institutions ..I guess it will be useful to have in ur CV and it will also give u some inside information, refferences etc
Good luck

on the verge said:
Hello Mrs B

I hope u r feeling better.

WIth regards to the midwifery post I think u have every right to feel the way u feel and u are being honest and open about it.
I think if someone does not know why she applied for a particular post then it is more than likely that she will mess it up. It is such a shame. Is she going to take up the post ??
I am sure u will do better next time. Are u looking to get some work experience or perhaps some voluntary work in these institutions ..I guess it will be useful to have in ur CV and it will also give u some inside information, refferences etc
Good luck

Hi otv!!!

Just settling in for the night after finishing my book! Still headachey but will be fine tomorrow I'm sure!!

Regarding my friend; she started uni this week. I've not yet heard back from her, so assume all is going well.

And I have volunteer work at my local hospital in the stroke ward. Unfortunately my supervisor has gone AWOL before telling me what I can or can't do, so at a loss currently!! Will try her office again, but it's been "closed due to unforeseen circumstances" for a while now. Very infuriating!!! Sure it'll all sort itself out soon enough!!

Night hon, and thanks all for listening to me moan!!

Sweet dreams xxxx

Is it your first weigh in Tia Milly..?

Good Luck!

Hey Fiona and Lozz.. Nice to have more of us :)
Mrs b I would be exactly the same... You'll get there and what an amazing career. It's one I would LOVE to get involved with after the 2 very difficult births I've had... It just fascinates me and humbles me at the same time! Wish I hadve considered it before children but I guess sometimes priorities change after you've had children.
Lost 2 pounds last night so 17 pounds in 3 weeks now!! Can't believe it and am definitely starting to feel lighter ... I'm still not sure if she Put down the wrong weight last week as what she put this week matches my scales but either way I'm v happy!
Did some one else have a weigh in last night? Good luck for those over the next couple of days x

Hi guys - hope you are all well thsi morning...
Jodie - how are you feeling hun - how is the head? i was very concerned about you last night - take it easy with the exercise and yes pls drink more water. Re the job thing with your friend - think that it wasnt your time now and that things happen for a reason and we dont always see or recognise why at the time but it just is. also i think you would be a great friendx
Lozz - welcome and well done on the 5lb loss - good luck for teh coming weeks.
Jemima80 - wow 17lbs in 3 weeks - that is great, i only hope i do as well as you are doing when i get to 3 weeks :)
Tia - my weigh is at 8 tonight too - i am wishing the hours away !!!good luck x
on the verge - hey honey how you doing x

Good morning girlies!!!! :character00238:
Tia: Yay for WI tonight!!!!! Nearly there!!! T minus 7.5 hours to go!!! Hehehe!!!:scale: Bet you'll have done wonderfully!!!

Pym: I'm ok this morning, thanks for thinking of me!! I'm drinking a lot of water just to be sure, as i don't fancy a repeat of last night!! I've told my mum that if i haven't drunk at least 2 litres by 3pm she has permission to drown me in the damn stuff!!!!!!

Hey Jemima!! Congrats on the loss - that's great news!!!! And it's never too late to do what you want to do! Granted, it's not always as easy though!! I totally empathuise on the awful birth stories - thats part of the reason i wanted to do it!! I have a 4 year old son, but i have a great support network, so i know he's going to be well looked after when i do start uni!! (I'll still be living here) It'll be tough, but worth it to have a job i adore, which will keep a roof over our heads!!!

Lozz: How are you getting on with it?!? Well done on your 5lb loss already, and look forward to next weight in!!

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day!!!! xxxxxxx

glad to hear it ! x

Ekkkkk it's nearly time.........excited and nervous all at same time! Will come on here as soon as I can to let u no!
Good luck everyone else getting weighed tonight!
Week 1 .................. -??? To be announced soon!

:wow: WOW!!!!! :wow:
That's AMAZING!!!
:talk017:
A whole stone in one week!! Good on ya girl!! Well done sweetheart!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks all! Ermmm I think my belly is not as sticky out :) but can't believe I lost a stone I was so shocked made her do it again just to check!!!

I'm not surprised hon!!! I'd be in shock too!!!! That's a fantastic result!! Don't think i've ever heard of such a great loss!!! You are one amazing lady!!!!! You've already done half your november target!!!!! xxxx

Back