Any September Starters?!

Theres a page called unofficial recipes or something!! Great stuff!! Xxx

I suppose they have more calories than the others so maybe??
Pooh interested to hear abiutvthe veggie burger, may give that a try tomorrow if it's a success.
Sorry Tia, I can't think of anything helpful for you ... Tried to make the strawberry one into a muffin the other day and it didn't really taste of anything. I've done the banana one hot with half-ish the amount of water and was like a banana custard which was okay. Shakes wise next week I'm only goingto get chocolate and vanilla, they seem to have much more flavour.

Well......
It's took me a while cooking,taking out re cooking but.....

Omg banana crisps surprisingly are really nice!!!!

Ooh let us know how it goes!!

had my veggie burger!! IT was ok as it goes, although only for once in a while!!

I forgot to take the instructions so just kinda "winged it" and we don't have a grill, so ended up toasting it in a toastabag!! But it filled a gap, and felt like i was "eating" something!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well......
It's took me a while cooking,taking out re cooking but.....

Omg banana crisps surprisingly are really nice!!!!

How did you do it? x

well just put about 80ml of hot water into bannana mix and spreaded it only baking paper and put in microwave kept checking it every 20secs....seemed like it was in a while. I took it out when it started to burn.....so was crunchy with hint of bannana was actually quite nice, def nice for a change and for me to get rid of the bannanna pack lol!!!!!

Sounds fab!!! I'm tempted now!!! Just had my bat for the night (cranberry!) so will have to wait till tomorrow!! xxx

Yeh give it a try! I can't wait for bars...... I can't wait for tues night to come 1) to get my bars and 2) my first weigh in! I've got hubby to hide our scales so I literally have no idea how much weight I have lost!!!! Altho I feel like my tummy isnt sticking out as much!

Hazar!!! That's great isn't it!!! I try to avoid my scales as much as possible, but do have a sneaky peek ever so often!!
I haven't today though, but "feel" a lot slimmer than usual, so will find out on Thursday (I take my own measurements every week!!!)

You'll find the bars are a sanity saver, but my (personal) preferences are the peanut (YUM!!) And cranberry!!

Only a day and a half till weigh day!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeh I thought it would be best as I know your weight can go up an down and didn't wanna get on them on an "up day" and be really disheartened!
Although I have had a sneaky peak at my old LL book and I know I had a big loss when I last did it. So fingers crossed!
Can't believe I'm wishing my life away lol ....bit bring on Tuesday night lol!!!

I think it's normal on this diet!! Some days can seem harder than others, and so you're forever wishing for next WI to hurry up so you can see the results for themselves!!! Mines Thursday, so have to wait even longer!!!
xxxx

Hey Mrs B - how did you make the burger pls - i might be being thick but cant see it on the recipe thread!!! by sheer luck on day 2 i got on the scales and the batteries had run out - so being lazy and also thinking ahead i havent replaced them so have no idea how i am doing - but i am thinking if i am reducing the amount going in my tummy i must be losing - she prayers!!! x

Tia - my weigh day is Tuesday as well - i seem to be wishing the days away just to know how well i am doing - its comical really !!! good luck for tomorrow hun
x

Morning girls!!

Pymster: I made the burger by mixing it into a paste, blitzing in the microwave (checking every now and then) so it became a sort of dough consistence, and then put in in a toastabag (Most put it under a grill, but i don't have one!!)

Here's the original post:
1 veg soup pack.
roughly 100ml water, give or take (made it quite thick consistency, stuck to the spoon)
1 sweetener & tabasco (optional but I think was nice with, made it more believable that it was sweet potato inside or something!)

Mixed them together and microwaved in a thick mug for 1.30mins ish, til it was like a dough consistency. Mixed a couple of times in between.
Squished it into the shape of a burger. Grilled it until browned on both sides.

Voila, tasted just like veggie burger! (which I happen to like anyway)

thanks hun,
i will get a pack tomorrow and try it - at the mo i am ok but i think soon i might get sick of sweet things, bars and shakes, and think i might need some savory packs.
x

Yeah - o find that even from week to week my tastes are changing!! And as you get further in on this diet, the things you originally hated, can become your favourites!!!
I'm always a fan of the shakes though!!! I can't say i much like the savoury ones - it seems the only ones i like are the Curry pack (but its REALLY got a kick to it!), the chilli which i have as a soup and the chicken one i have as crisps! Don't much like the mushroom, or minestrone, although they're not so bad in case of emergency!! Think i'm going to try making ice cream out if the vanilla pack today, for when i get home from zumba!!! xxxxxxxx

oooh we dont have a curry pack - is this something new ? is it a soup?
well done on the exercise i need to start looking into some classes and perhaps do some walking before the cold dark nights set in
x

I'm finding the exercise is helping (Trust me - i HATED exercise till i foud zumba!!!!) Then i found JM's 30 day shred! It was meant to be day 4 y'day, but i couldn't do it - so have zumba tonight instead!!!

I don't think it's new - its just "spicy curry" and yes, its a soup!! It is really hot at the end though!!

i have that 30 day shred and did it last year and got to day 15 or something - then like most things i got bored - i think i will start again in the next few weeks !

Back