Any September Starters?!

Weigh in tonight - 3lbs..... too many jelly made with the mouse mix and drink mix my llc thinks so I am going to save them for weekend treats xx pleased though nearly a stone in 2 weeks x

Hi - what's happened to every one????
Soz for not posting myself, have had a rubbish cold this week and my eyes have been hurting, so staring at a computer has been horrible.
Lost another 3 tonight, just half a pound off 2 stone which is annoying!
Well done for the weightlosses last week, hope everyone is okay and still on the lighter life journey x

Well done x

Hi Tia , Pye and all other sept starters.

Hope no news is good news and that everyone is just busy ( please tell me it has nothing to do with Xmas shopping!)

Had a tough week this week. Have had long conversations with my inner voice regarding cravings. Lasted 4 days !! It has drained me ...but had a 4.4 loss today and this has put my mind bac into the game.

Tia, dont worry about what happened..it's history. What matters is lessons are learnt and that we undertsand that if we keep doing the things we did we will continue to reap the same results.

So onwards and downwards as they say

xxx
huggs !

Lost another 2Ib this week. Not a massive loss but that's 13Ib in 3 weeks so I'm really pleased with that.

Plus it's TOTM so can't complain at a 2Ib loss.

I'm 2Ib off getting in the next stone so that's my aim by next week. Im 10.1st now and can't wait to finally see a 9 on the scales.

Claire x

Thanks Tia. I'm so pleased with myself. Can't believe how fast these last 3 weeks have gone and how I'm not hungry or craving anything at all x

Hi guys
2.4 loss for me this week
Really could do with this speeding up a bit but hey it's 15lb loss in 5 weeks
But hey ho at least it's going down.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated :(

Sorry forgot to say well done Tia and otv for the great losses x

Well done pym that's still a great loss!
Don't feel disheartened I have slot more weight to loose than most people on here!
I've now lost 26 lb in 4 weeks to the person who asked (sorry on phone and cant see who asked)

Thanks Tia, u are doing amazingly I am so proud of you, soon you will be the weight u want to be x

Back