Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any slim virgins (or ones to be??)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by baby_callalillies, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    ...Just wondered how many of us out there are slim/going to be slim for the first time in their adult lives, and how many have been slim before and are working their way back to Slimville!

I would have liked to see a Poll of have been and gonna be's, but dont know how to do that!:confused:

I have NEVER been slim :sigh: been overweight and fat since puberty! So, for me its all alien and have never experienced, slimming to 'get back into old clothes'

It feels good though....weird, but good :D:D:D

have a good one all

Anni(who is gonna be slim one day!):)
    xxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me. I've never been smaller than a size 18 as an adult.

4. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    I remember weighing 14 stones when i was 14!!!! shocking...and im only 5ft 2...from then it just crept up and down, but never went below 13.9! Which is the weight i was when i got married and a size 18.

Im sad that i never discovered CD before my wedding....i would have loved to look gorgeous on the day....just how a bride should!

5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    ive never been slim as an adult or even as a teen.
    i started gaining weight when i had my tonsils out at age 4. i went from fairy to fat within a year of that time.
    until then i hadnt been able to eat properly as i was always poorly. i think after the operation i discovered enjoying food for the first time

6. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i was slim until about 15, but since then i havent been below a size 14 so i would say i would have been a slim virgin, but being a size 10 now, i can officially say i have had my cherry popped! lol :D:D

xx

7. GeMzY

GeMzY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.64%)
    i have never known slim before, i remember buying size 14 when i was 12 yrs old, and apart from losing a stone after giving birth to my eldest i have always stayed 16s 5lb until the last 3 years the weight piled on out of nowhere.... i can't wait!!!! :):):):)

8. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

I was slim until I was about 22 then I just got bigger and bigger and bigger. Most of the time I did not even notice how much weight I was putting on. I blamed the "wrong" sizes on clothes tags for me having to get the next size up, never the fact that I was galloping through the dress sizes faster than a bullet!

I blamed everything and everyone but myself.

9. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was slim until my early 20's and then I went on my first diet and binged as soon as it was over putting on all the weight I'd lost and more. Since then I've never been less than a size 16 and up until starting CD I was a size 22/24. I'm loving being a size 16 again for the first time in nearly 20 years and I can't wait to get down to the 14's and 12's. I can't wait to find out how great being slim is! x.

10. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    very low calorie diet
    I bought a dress for my 13th birthday party in a size 14 from wallis. I am now a size 14 bottom and 10-12 top so this is all new to me too! x x

11. princessjonsey

princessjonsey Bring on Biffy Clyro

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have always been big too school uniforms haunt me to how ugly they were, put on weight after school and college and now have decided at 24 I need make the change to become happier and more confident x

12. cazmilligan

cazmilligan Happiness in a shake!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.5%)
    Diet:
    cd
    I was slim until I was about 17~then left home and found the joys of buying and cooking own food, I was always 12-13 stone, till after I had my daughter 3 years ago, then lazy eating habbits and binge eating, made me pile on the pounds/stones.
    Looking forward to classing myself as thin/slim!

13. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    I was of a normal size through childhood. I was in the Scouts and participated in a whole bunch of outdoor pursuits; hiking, pioneering, rock climbing, canoeing, orienteering etc. etc. When I was 16 I played hockey for my college. I put weight on when I got a car, then more at Uni, and then lost it again when I got a hard working job. Then piled it back on when I was about 24-25 and kept on gaining...

14. lalliali

lalliali xPink Princess!x

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    my smallest size was a 16 when i was in my teens! im 22 yrs old now and wana be a size 10 :D

15. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    chubby kid mum took me to WW at 12 so i stuffed myself to get my own back. I then starved myself to 9 1/2st when i was 16/17 then fell pregnant and had another child at 21 and went up to size 24 and 19 stone yo yo'd from size 18/20 until now so this will be my first time slim as an adult i suppose

16. princessjonsey

princessjonsey Bring on Biffy Clyro

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    well we are all going to look fab in no time and be skinny for most of us for the first time ever yay x x

17. Claudine004

Claudine004 Oh Yea!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Since Hit age 20 I have not weighed lower than 15 stones The most I have weighed has been 21 stone EEK!

I have Yoyo'd but 15 is the lowest. Thats why I'm so desperate to get into my 14's!!!!

Not long now!!!

18. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I've been "normal" weight but I've never been slim :sigh:

xx

Last edited: 17 September 2009
  19. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    me me, im a virgin! lol
    i was underweight as a child and was very active but when puberty hit the weight went on, my mum was so upset as i wasnt eating more and was very active
    i gained more after an incident when i was 18 and when i had my wee girl early i gained 6 stone in a year eating crap by her hospital bed

i cant wait to go shopping in thin people shops insted of evans

20. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Been fat and slim on and off since late teens. The slimmest I have been is a size 12 and 9 stones 4 or 5 pounds.
    But the pattern in recent years has been to get down to about 9 and a half stones and then quickly regain stones.
    This must be the last time of drastic dieting!

21. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I remember being a size 12 when i was 15, but since then i have always had "puppy fat"...then i hit 18 and just got bigger and bigger and bigger i am now at my heaviest i have ever been!
    I cant imagine being slim or buyin smaller than a 16 but im so excited!!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.