Any slim virgins (or ones to be??)

This too will be the first time I've been slim as an adult, bearing in mind I'm 18. The most I've weighed was 16.2 and the least was 12.7 a few years ago. It's really exciting :)

Great thread!
As many, only recall self as a size 14 teen. Now back in sz 14 jeans and i need to pinch myself. I don't believe its me sometimes, when i glance in a shop window and a reasonably normal sized person looks back. Still want to lose more, until i 'feel' slim and happy with my shape. Have no idea what that will possibly feel like, and the prospect is a little bit freaky. xx

I have always been far too fat - this will be a first for me. I am sooo longing to shop in "normal" shops.
I will get there. I will !

I was always slim up to I was about 22. Roughly a 10-12 ( I'm tall ) Then I got into a bad relationship and it went downhill from there, I put on 14 stone in 3 years:eek:

I am a total slim virgin, having never been in an ideal weight range from a very young age (I was labeled "fat" at around 5). I wore size 16 - 20 in comp, and I weighed 17 stone at 17. I now weigh 30 stone and I am heading for 30!!!! The slimest I have been in my adult life is just under 16 stone about 8 years ago.

I am seriously looking foward to having my cherry popped! lololol!!

Back