Attack Any tips for a Dukan newbie!

Thanks loopy ice lollys sounds great will be making them! I have the cook book on order hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow! X

I make ice lollies with the zero coke. Not seen zero sprite anywhere, where did you get it from hun x

Woo hoo have just been on the scales and am four pounds lighter! I love Dukan 60 pounds to go! Have been for a late night swim with my mum and sister tonight it was nice! Thankfully the headaches have subsided now! X

good oh, well done, its a great diet and you'll love it once you get going, xx

Thanks guy's I think I'm getting in to the swing of things now. I had to bake a chocolate fudge cake today for work and managed not to even lick the chocolate on my fingers! X

wow well done, it gets easier..though occasionally I still slip up, like the banana mix the other day Oops.

Have found sprite zero in asda and made some ice lollys they really kill those sweet cravings I have made some fanta zero ones as well yum! Loopy you are a genius! X

Thanks for the tip re the coke lollies! I never thought you could freeze lollies with fizzy drinks! I'll get onto that! It's great reading yours posts as I re-found my motivation (hurray, she's back!) which was lost for around 10 months where I put on 10kgs!! I need to lose it again for a trip to England to see friends I haven't seen in years! Plus a wedding, my family & myself!

welcome ferrit. The ice lollies are great, esp in summer when they are muching on ice cream.

I found the lollies would be so so hard, but soften quick and then really tasty to eat.

An App!! that's great I'll download it too. Really useful when you're out and about.

Planning and experimenting are my tips. I am only 2 weeks in and was beginning to struggle and had to get really organized. The food I have on PP days is just for PP days and I cook something completely different for PV days. I had got into the habbit of having the same proteins on both PP and PV days and then just adding some veg on PV days but I found that I got really bored. So now I cook a meal for PV days which includes veg as an essential ingredient and so could not have it on a PP day. This method seems to be working and I am not looking forward to meals again.

Also, I have tested as many new recipes as I can, especially for things that I miss, Like bread and pizza, and this has added a great variety to my diet and I now find the whole thing so much easier.

Let us know how you're doing. x

Back