Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

Love it Jay... The hard work does pay off.

I've just had my weigh in. Lost 3lb whoop. That's 66lbs in total.

Good luck everyone xx

Woo hoo!! Well done Carly!!

I'm sat here watching my fiancé eat fish & chips & I might cry from longing but I will not cave!

Leek & potato soup for me!

Do not give in!!!! I did that at the weekend at the seaside, my mate chomping into the most beaut smelling fish and chips and I was gnawing on a lemon bar. In fairness I felt great and she felt rough after x

Boo :-(

I'm not feeling great today!

This house buying stuff is stressful beyond belief! We still don't know if it will go through on Friday & I just want to bury my concerns in a massive chocolate trifle!

I have no intention of giving in but as odd as it sounds I'm finding it really hard this week to take the stress of buying a house without having anything to distract myself!

I started making a skirt last night to try & keep my brain busy but its just not the same as cooking & eating a nice curry!

How does everyone else cope with stressful days?

Now feeling even worse. Got a call to say the house won't go through on Friday as planned.
I just want to curl up with a glass of wine & some comfort food :-(
A bottle of water & a strawberry shake just won't cut it!

Last edited:
Hey Jay!

You need to fight the negative thoughts that you are having and just push through. It's like in the cartoons where the devil and angel are on your shoulder, don't let the devil win!!!!

I think distractions become easier to manage once you've settled into a routine with the CWP products. It's time to do some soul searching too.

But you need to remember how that 8lb loss felt and how if you stay on plan then you'll be pushing closer to that first stone and how amazing it will feel when you go on holiday (did you say you were a bridesmaid too?)

I find writing things down helps. Like a little diary. I often go back and just read through what I was thinking a few days a go, or a couple of weeks ago. It's useful to me, but maybe not everyone x

Hi Carly,

Yes I am a bridesmaid too, the wedding is in Cyprus!

You are exactly right with the angel devil thing! Devil is telling me how good some KFC chicken wings, thai curry & a slab if Dairy Milk all washed down with a gallon of wine would make me feel.
Angel is trying to convince me it will all be worth it when I wear the dress 2 stone lighter!

Might just go to bed soon so I don't give in to the food!!

Good morning everyone!!

How is everyone feeling today? I'm working my way through a 5lt bottle of water & getting excited about sunbathing this weekend!

I haven't even been on the diet 2 weeks & already people are saying they can see the difference! What a lovely feeling :)

Xxx

That's what I thought I think the sun is keeping us entertained! I lost another 3lbs this week so 1lb off 2 stone now. I'm finally starting to notice it now as well which makes it all worthwhile I wish I could have a BBQ in this lovely weather though but staying strong!

Well done Vicky!!

I think you're right about the sun. I struggled to have all my products today and ended up forcing the last one down me. I find thinking about food isn't an issue during the summer for me.

Hope everyone us having a fab weekend and staying on plan too xx

Hello,

Yeah I also forgot to eat yesterday. I had my last shake as a hot chocolate in bed last night!

No issue drinking water but completely forget to eat!

My biggest problem (that I've only worked out since starting this diet) is that I eat when I'm stressed! It makes me feel better!

This has been a ridiculously stressful week & I've not been able to distract myself. Accidentally burst in to hysterical sobbing when the estate agent informed me it would be delayed by yet another week! Very embarrassing had tears & snot everywhere & really couldn't get a grip! I've never had such an awkward conversation!

Sooooo looks like I've got a lot to learn. Try to figure out how to actually face problems & accept situations without the help of Mr Kipling!!

At a bit of a loss as to how to do this but at least realising that's where my problem is should avoid me getting big again once I've lost the weight!

I think you're right Jay. I've found that I've been more thoughtful about my eating since I've stopped eating. But I think time will help too, so the longer you can sustain this and lose more weight, the less you want to make bad choices because you start to feel great.

I'm at my dads and he an my sister who lives here too do not need to lose weight. I could easily pull a chic bar from the fridge or crisps and cake from the cupboard, however, I know how much of a journey I've been on and where I want to be.

Much of it is in the mind. It's all about talking yourself out of things rather than into them and staying strong. Each time I get weighed I call my sisters and my dad and let them know what's happened. I feel like that makes me extra accountable really as whilst I am doing this for me, I want them to be proud.

You just need to focus on how great the bridesmaids dress will feel when you're at ur best and lapping the sun up. Also imagine how great it will be to get the house keys and know that you have dealt with one of the most stressful life events without resorting to bad food and still never lose sight of that 8lb because at weigh in this week you could be pushing for that first stone xx

I haven't done any specific exercise but I have moved house in that period so have been doing a lot of stuff outside of the norm which I think has really contributed to the weight loss. Xx

Hey Vicky,

I was just wondering how you managed with the physical side of moving house?

I've noticed that I get really light headed when I do any physical activity on this diet & was wondering if its worth maybe having an extra shake a day or something when I'm lugging boxes around. Last time I moved house I got dizzy & fell down the stairs, rolled & everything very embarrassing & painful! I was eating properly then too!

Also how did you keep track if your blender & your food packets??

I don't want to use this as an excuse to break the diet so any tips you have for keeping focused whilst moving would be great!

However I am planning 1 night off once we've unpacked. It's taken us years to save a deposit & 12 weeks since we made an offer on the house. I have made what feels like a million phone calls & battled with solicitors & estate agents! I'm having champagne once we are finally in!!

Hope everyone is well & ready to face another week!!

Jay xxx

Hey Vicky,

I was just wondering how you managed with the physical side of moving house?

I've noticed that I get really light headed when I do any physical activity on this diet & was wondering if its worth maybe having an extra shake a day or something when I'm lugging boxes around. Last time I moved house I got dizzy & fell down the stairs, rolled & everything very embarrassing & painful! I was eating properly then too!

Also how did you keep track if your blender & your food packets??

I don't want to use this as an excuse to break the diet so any tips you have for keeping focused whilst moving would be great!

However I am planning 1 night off once we've unpacked. It's taken us years to save a deposit & 12 weeks since we made an offer on the house. I have made what feels like a million phone calls & battled with solicitors & estate agents! I'm having champagne once we are finally in!!

Hope everyone is well & ready to face another week!!

Jay xxx

Hi,

It was tough it was my second and third week so still early on. There were moments when I got light headed as well but I found if I tried to drink more and as soon as it started I literally just stopped and had a minute to sort myself out. All through the diet I've been having flavoured tea and sweetners and I've still had good losses and I found this bit of sugar really helped me.

I packed my diet stuff in a bag and I have a shaker not a blender and I do like the tetras so had those whilst doing the move.
The key thing is just do it all at your own pace and if someone moans I'd always reply that I'm doing the best I can on the calories I've had compared to them but I did keep up most of the time just take regular breaks.

I hope this helps I did find it great on the losses though but really tired after it all but its good exercise!!
Good luck
Xxx

Thanks hun!

I will by some of the tetras & put everything in a separate bag!

I'm feeling really really rubbish today! Was feeling low so got on the scales thinking I could do with seeing the benefit.
Although I have been ridiculously good this week I've gained 1lb :-(

My weigh in is tomorrow & I'd really hoped to lose at least 4lb.

Don't understand how it's possible to eat 500 calories a day and gain weight!!

Because you can retain water but might lose inches. Do you get measured at weigh in? I've had it where I've put 2lb on but lost an inch off my waist x

Don't understand how it's possible to eat 500 calories a day and gain weight!!

Ooooooh wait now I see!! My time of the month has arrived 2 weeks early! I've put on 7lbs because of that in the past!!

At least it makes sense!

Carly I'll measure myself tonight & do my pics then hopefully I'll see a difference!

Did everyone else get a ribbon the size of their waist when they started?

Sorry I have been so whiney! I'm sure I'll stop complaining about food in a couple weeks! Feeling fine this morning! Swear I'm on an emotional roller coaster with this diet!

Last edited:
Happy happy happy happy happy :)

4lbs off, my scales are evil & were just trying to upset me! I will burn them!!

12lbs off in 2 weeks, that is beyond amazing!

I told you guys I was on an emotional roller coaster! After crying over nothing last night today I'm practically doing cartwheels round the office.

I won't actually do cartwheels, no one wants to see me flash my pants & break my arms/legs/neck!!

Happy happy happy happy happy :)

4lbs off, my scales are evil & were just trying to upset me! I will burn them!!

12lbs off in 2 weeks, that is beyond amazing!

I told you guys I was on an emotional roller coaster! After crying over nothing last night today I'm practically doing cartwheels round the office.

I won't actually do cartwheels, no one wants to see me flash my pants & break my arms/legs/neck!!

Well done that's great. I'm not weighing in till Friday due to work stuff and its at half 5 when I normally weigh in the morning. I've jumped on at home and only lost a lb :( I don't know if I've been drinking enough in this weather I have about 3 litres plus a day?

Back