Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

Hey my days been ok! I've made sure I've drank loads of water!! Been for a walk but picked a little bit at food I didn't need! Still it's all a learning curve xx

Hey peeps.

I've had a good day thanks. Just spent the evening on the pub and had three pints of water lol. I'm in the zone now. I can't believe how easy I'm finding it, never dreamt I'd be saying that. Day 26 done and weigh in on Tuesday and I'm randomly excited about that too haha.

I think I've been possessed - these are all sentences I never thought I'd be typing lol

Xx

Hi guys, please can i join you, i start tomorrow eeeekkk. Any tips for a newbie?? going away in 5 weeks and then a bridesmaid in 8weeks, hope to have lost a stone and a half - is this too much ????

Hi guys, please can i join you, i start tomorrow eeeekkk. Any tips for a newbie?? going away in 5 weeks and then a bridesmaid in 8weeks, hope to have lost a stone and a half - is this too much ????

The first 4 days are tough but honestly once your through them you'll be fine. I loved my food and have now gone 20 days so trust me it does get easier.
It all depends what weight your starting at to how much you lose but I've lost 18lbs in 2 weeks and started at 15st. So I'd say yeah be optimistic and stick to it 100% for those 5 weeks and you'll be fine xx

Hey Ladies

Hope you are all well. I've done 3lb tonight so 1 stone in the last two weeks.

Happy weigh-in everyone and hope you are all well x

Hey Ladies

Hope you are all well. I've done 3lb tonight so 1 stone in the last two weeks.

Happy weigh-in everyone and hope you are all well x

Well done that's really good. I've got weigh in tomorrow morning so hoping its a good one!!

Ooh well done on the loss! :) mine is tomorro night I'm hoping for a 3lb aswell this week hope the scales are kind! Xx

This made me LOL!!!!

image-4146523944.jpg

Attachments

• image-1417931827.jpg
    image-1417931827.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 32
Hi ladies,

Do you mind if I join your group?

I need all the help I can get & you all seem to be doing so well!

I started on Tuesday & I feel awful!

I planned to do SS 100% but my willpower is failing! Tuesday I just about coped, yesterday I had an apple & a half tin of tuna & tonight I also has a half tin of tuna with my soup :-(

I dissolved in to a ridiculous fit of tears this evening because my head is pounding, I have the shakes & I'm ridiculously dizzy, does it get better?

I really could do with some help. I'm 5ft 2 & weighed in at 14 st 5 on Monday :-(

I am a bridesmaid in 12 weeks & would love to be 12st, do you guys think that's possible?

Sorry I sound so negative in this post but I'm having a really low day & just wondering if it will be worth it!

Thanks

Jay

Hi Jay, welcome to the group. Sorry to hear it's difficult for you.

If it's any consolation you have to really work through the first week and stay focused. There are side effects such as the headaches but you have to make sure that you drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest. It is hard work though. When I started I began on step two in which I had a small meal each day and I was still losing good amounts of weight so talk to your consultant about that possibility if you think it suits you better.

I'll think we'll all agree that getting your body used to just having diet is really hard, but once you break through the other side it becomes much easier. I'm on day 30 of SS 100% and I never thought I'd be saying that.

Be kind to yourself. Get enough sleep and water and when you're climbing the walls find something else to do. I have my shakes at set times and when I first started I made myself wait until the time. You'll find out what works for you

Carly xx

Thanks Carly!

I think finding this site tonight has helped!

I've seen some amazing pictures that have helped motivate me.

I was feeling really weak for finding it hard. It's been great to read that it's not just me!

I'm meeting my consultant again in the morning to swap some food over. I literally couldn't force myself to eat the porridge so will trade that in for some mint chic chip shakes.

I found the mint chic chip absolutely delicious & have so far really enjoyed all the soups I've tried.

Do you have any shakes you recommend I try?

Thanks

Jay

Ahhh that's a good plan. I remember having the porridge and brushing my teeth before to disguise the taste lol.

I love the chocolate shakes, that's all I buy. I did love the choc mint ones when I started but my palette changed. I also have the leek & potato soups. But I have lemon bars two but you can't have those until week three. The strawberry and banana shakes are decent too.

I just think you find what you like. I have four products a day because of my height and that's always two choc shakes, one at 8.30 and one at 1, then a bar at 5 and a soup at 7.30ish.

Make sure you come and talk to us if you are struggling, there's normally a few of us round

Xx

Hi Hun sorry your struggling. Week one is the hardest I found day one fine then struggled on day two and had some tuna then day 3 was soo dizzy and awful headache so had more tuna then got into bed with my son at 7 and watched a film and just chilling really helped me I nearly quit on day 3 as felt horrendous but then it started getting easier and I lost 11lb in my first week :D now I'm on week 5 and I am 5lbs off 2 stone and feel amazing!! And the secret is drinking loads of water it keeps hunger away and makes you lose more :)

Come on here anytime we're always around to help its my life line this site!
Just keep thinking about the bridesmaid dress to keep you going

Good luck Hun xx

Back