Step 1 Sole Source Any vacancies for a willing team member?

Well done Jay, that's great!!! And 17lb is wicked. The hard work and trauma (lol) is definitely worth it.

I had my weigh in yesterday and lost 4lb so now I'm 5st 13lb off which is two more pounds than my lowest ever which was last October before I fell off the rails.

The cycling sounds fab, a bit ambitious for me if I'm honest. Need to start thinking about going back to the gym at some point tho x

Hey Carly,

I've started the cycling now, I'm covered in bruises & wince every time I sit down but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Now we're settled in our new house I'm also going to put my pole back up so I can get back in to my pole fitness. I'd got a bit too big to be able to do some tricks but I think I'll be able to now!

Do you have any before & after pics? You must be so proud of yourself!

Xx

Hi Jay, that's fab. The wince bit made me laugh a little, sorry. Stick with it tho and I'm jealous about the pole. I do have some yeah but I still have a few more stone to lose too so I'll do something more definitive when I'm there. But the measurements are fab too so I've lost 10 inches off my waist, almost 15 off my bmi, 9 inches off my hips too. Love the measurements too x

Carl's... I'm going straight in just on the shakes... Water - milk etc...... x collect stuff tonight and be weighed !!!!! x

Excellent Scooter!!! I'm on week 10 of a 12 week cycle and its going really well. Just fight through the first days and you'll be fine...promise you. We're all here if you need some moral support or motivation. Good luck xx

And you deffo can!!! I'm day 64 of shakes and water. And if I can do it anyone can lol. Just stay focused, fight through the first difficult few days and the cravings. The weight will drop of you.....that's my cue for breakfast lol x

Hi all sorry I haven't been on for a while been abit crazy busy with work, but have not fallen off plan just had my 8th weigh in and have lost 1lb over 3 stone!!! Aiming for another stone in the next month then just need 1 more after that but have my birthday in sept so planning to enjoy that one day but not go crazy. How are you all doing?? Xx

Hi Laura, of course you can!! The more the merrier I think. Good luck for tomorrow. My main advice is to remember why you are doing it and to stay strong through the withdrawals and the craving if you get them x

Hey Vicky, glad you're well! I'm doing great thanks. Into week ten of sole source now before I have to take the weeks break from it. Last weight losses have been great. I'm really pleased with it all. Makes me much more motivated to just achieve now. Tho I've lost weight in random place like feet, wrists an face and still need for it to go on my tummy lolol x

Hi Laura, of course you can!! The more the merrier I think. Good luck for tomorrow. My main advice is to remember why you are doing it and to stay strong through the withdrawals and the craving if you get them x

Aw thanks, yep just need to stay focused! And take it stone by stone! I'm excited :) xxx

That's the way to do it Laura. Keeps you motivated doing the stone by stone rather than focusing on end target. I have a little blackboard in my kitchen where I keep count if how many pounds I've lost and I take a picture of it as my lock screen on my phone. I got in my old jeans (pre weightloss) yesterday and could get both legs in one leg - craziness. Good luck and stay focused. We're here for each other so post and one of us will get back to you x

Hey, how did everyone cope with the weekend?

I'm feeling fantastic! I went camping this weekend & didn't feel like a whale! We took a million pics & I feel like me again!

I used to love taking pictures of absolutely everything but have hidden from the camera the past couple years.

I took a pair of jeans camping & didn't try them on at home first, it was ridiculous, they were so big I looked like I was wearing a nappy!! Gave us a good laugh :)

I no longer feel like I stand out in a crowd for all the wrong reasons!

This diet is probably one of the most positive experiences of my life. The weight is falling off & I feel like I'm coming back to life! I hadn't realised how much my weight was affecting everything until its actually coming off.

This is only with 20lbs off! Imagine how I will feel in 4 stone time!

Hope the new people are doing well & finding their first week ok?

Jay xx

Hey Vicky, glad you're well! I'm doing great thanks. Into week ten of sole source now before I have to take the weeks break from it. Last weight losses have been great. I'm really pleased with it all. Makes me much more motivated to just achieve now. Tho I've lost weight in random place like feet, wrists an face and still need for it to go on my tummy lolol x

I know what you mean I've lost tonnes off my face and my rings are now to big but still need to lose lots off the tummy!!! I've still got 2 stone left to go and 3 weeks left on ss then going to move up a step looking forward to having an evening meal can't wait!! Hope everyone's still going well and having great weight losses this week xx

Hi Carly, quick question are you taking the week break then going back onto SS? I've got 3 weeks left then have to take the break which has fallen in line perfectly with my birthday!! I'm not sure if I want to just go up to step 2 and try and lose the rest there I still have just under 2 stone to lose xx

Hi Vicky, I'm stepping down for a week onto step 2 and then back on SS. I've decided that's the best way for me as I don't wanna go mad for a week and undo everything. That is perfect birthday timing lol x

Hi Jay, that's all really good stuff to read. So glad it's been great for you. I know what you mean about the photographs.

I tried an old top on that was a 26 and it's literally a dress on me now. And I can get to legs in one of the legs of my old jeans. It's craziness really but I'm loving it xx

Back