Any Veggie's out there doing Xenical?

OMG!

hiya have been on Xenical since Monday... i really am useless at diets and i am not a cook! :sigh: anyone out there who used to be like me and has been able to sort out there daily diet...

Any advice as i no a lot of meat eaters may also have veggie day's

thank you..

I'm not a veggie, but I don't eat a lot of red meat. I eat mostly chicken, turkey, fish, quorn and meat free products.
Its really a case of label reading ( with regards to veggie products) as a lot of them are quite high in fat. I have things like the quorn Swedish meatballs, Morrison's meat free meatballs, some of the quorn sausages ( cant remember what ones of the top of my head lol), meat free burgers.
Best advice I can give, is read every label of everything you buy, (remember everything should be less than 5% fat, so 5g of Total Fat Content per 100g food product) and also keep a food diary, either here online, or a wee notebook that you keep beside you. It will really help you keep an eye on your fat intake, and also help you plan your meals.
Good luck
x

youve done an amazing turnover :) labels and reading yes thats where the answer is........... i have failed so many times
keep up the good work ;-)

i dont eat meat or fish, i am a fussy eater and to be honest even though my diet has changed a lot, the types of food havent ive just cut down on portions, gone for lower fat alternatives and stuck with the rules,and ive been fine.

good luck

your doing great. I must admit i have now been on these for a whole week and havent had any problems! SO either these are controlling the input to my Mouth or i wasnt eating that much FAT..... FIRST option i think lol

Back