any1 starting afresh in the new year?

tanya12

so i have had a blow out at xmas as many others have i susspect lol bad people :rolleyes:

so im starting fresh on the 1st day of the knew year and gonna go at it hard n NOT give in to friday night drinks with the girls or be tempted by my fiancee and his "lets go out for a meal" lol

i need to lose around 1 stone 10lb by march 13th for ivf purposes
SO WHOS WITH ME PEOPLE? :553:

I'm in! Been all over the place the past couple of months and don't recognise myself anymore. Been great fun but feel horrible and none of my clothes fit. Am starting today!

I've gotten a little off track over the holidays but will be starting a real food challenge in January. I've been working on cleaning up my diet over the past few days....got to get the junk out of the house again!

I'm in!!! I have my packs at the ready for jan 1st!!!! We can all support each other !! To be in the healthy bmi category I need to lose around 5 stone! So here goes....3 days to go xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in!! I've just sorted my packs out into each day for January.
I think my heads in the right place, I'm motivated, just need to plan my mini goals and final goal

BBK

I'm starting 2nd Jan. was all set to start 2 weeks before Xmas but my order went to a neighbour and it was 22nd December before I found out which neighbour had it as no note was put through the door!!

I said I was starting but decided to wait til 2nd jan as I don't want any false starts. Once I'm in the zone I'm staying there til I get back to goal!

Really good there are a few of us to support each other. I love minimins!!

Yay lots of us starting 2nd of jan!!! Lots of support. Bring on the slim ;)

the 2ns actually sounds better as i will be well hung over on ther 1st lol

I don't know why I said the 2nd lol because I'm actually starting on the 1st!!! Lol sorry!!! Xxx

I've started today, I was going to wait until the 2nd, but woke up this morning and decided today is the day, I don't want to put it off any longer

heya ladies , Im with you on the 1st too!
Im gonna battle thru my hangover and just get on with it , my xmas some how started mid November with a week away and one event or another always iminently looming left me just never getting back on plan so Im feeling SO ready for it.
roughly 20 weeks till my holidays too as if my clothes getting tighter wasnt inspiration enough lol
best of luck to us all and a Happy New Year!
Jo x

Good motivation going on here! Just wanted to share - I had a week off at Christmas and ate everything and anything - not a massive amount of it I must admit as I couldn't physically do it, but I gave it a darn good try. Finished up the night before my restart with a pile of sandwiches and a big bag of Walkers Sensations, so defo had the carbs up high! Anyhow, getting back into ketosis was much less painful than I anticipated. Had a bit of a stonking head in the afternoon of the 2nd day but was already showing a considerable loss by the morning of day 3 (yesterday) - unofficially the Christmas gain has gone already but won't update on the official stuff til Thursday morning.

Arm yourself with some paracetemol and a nice bubble bath and you'll soon be back to losing :)

Wishing everyone the best of luck on your journey I'm starting tomorrow as I'm back to work on the 7th jan and want the first week to be over and done with x

Back