Anybody else feel the need to weigh less than their sister?

Haha, well sis have to inform you... joined slimming world monday, gym inductions Tuesday plus 1/2hour workout and then gym again this morning at 10 am for an hour, have an appointment for goal setting at 8pm at gym 2moro... I'm sore, I'm tired, Im not hungry...I still look massive and still have half my body weight to shift... but do you know something...Im standing taller, I dont die in the corner of the gym, I feel proud, I'm doing it and I wont stop until I recognise the reflection in the gym mirror. Youre an inspiration sis.......... I never realised how much of me actually wobbles until I ran!! Its like a tsunami from my feet to my neck!

Haha I ran for 5 minutes today and it killed me! 20 mins on cross trainer, 10 on the bike then weights baby.... I went hard today, infact I looked like I'd wet myself when I walked out... The sweat! :0/ haha no pain no gain... Sis this is the right way! Can't wait to watch you shrink again:0)

Note to self.. Always wear black to the gym.. It saves alot of embarrassment !

I've never understood why exercise clothes come in Marl Grey, surely THE worst colour for showing sweat!

Wow you girls are too cute.. It has made me smile :) good to have a healthy competition as I do with my sister! Black to the gym all the way, although yesterday one side of me I had a girl running on the treadmill in a crop top showing off her six pack then the other side was another girl in the tinniest shorts I've ever seen, they would make Kylie blush!! Then there was me.. Running in my Tshirt and leggings.. I keep seeing these girls at the gym
& they have got under my skin because they look amazing so they're my new inspiration/ competition.. Poor girls are prob lovely but at the moment I hate them muhahahahaha

MRS SASSY PANTS said:
I'd love to be able to feel that my husband could lift me up without causing himself serious harm, haha

Ha, I can empathise there!

But for me it's my mum- she's nearly 6 foot tall and a slinky size 10. Always feel a bit jealous of her!

Hahaha I have those gym people , I wait until the best figure gets on the cross-trainer then I think.... Damn you if u think I'm stopping first.. Haha.. Works a treat because without that I'd give up, it's a warped personal trainer :0)!

I have three brothers, but I do have a female cousin who is 10 weeks older than me (and I'm very close to) and her older sister is only 4 years older than us. I feel really strongly competitive to weigh less than the both of them because unfortunately our mother's (sisters) are competitive and are always trying to outdo one another and thats kind of filtered down to us. My older cousin and my aunt have joined slimming world and are doing really well so that and all the recent comments on my weight have kind of spurred me on to rejoin SW when I get back to Uni.

This thread is making me giggle! And I identify with you aaaallll! Xx

Back