Anybody have 5st to lose?

Well, despite a terrible diet week have still lost 1lb, making 14.5lbs altogether... and I'm just in the 15s! In bed with a cold... hot chocolate Orange shake helps though... xxx

Well done on the loss!!! But booooooooo on the feeling coldy. Hope you feel better and get your sparkle back xx

Woohoo am no longer ill, although did use it as an excuse to overeat massively so have put water weight back on.... 1 week until WI though and i'm 100% back on the wagon, with a new blender shake maker thing :)
How are you ladies? xxx

I'm so glad you are better. Both you and Sonya had deserted me :(
Good on you for getting back on it. I can't believe this is week 6 for me. It really does feel normal now, but I do have to make real efforts not to make excuses to have a night off more than necessary. I was meant to be going out for dinner this week with the girls, but it's been cancelled and I find myself getting disappointed as it was a good opportunity to have a nice big salad! Nevermind - I have the SC Awards next week and have asked for a chicken salad so that will be my fornightly normal meal.

Yeah I break it quite often... glass of coke zero, some chkn and salad here and there. Staying at my sisters a couple of days, and so just owned up completely about cd and she is very supportive :) also having milk in my tea, just is more filling that way. Put on 3lbs during week off, but hopefully by weigh in ill have that off and more! You're doing so well Msv, especially resisting that curry I saw on your diary! How did friend react? What are sc awards? Sounds fun. Where is sonya?! X

What did you eat over the week off? Resisting the curry is hard, but it's all good - I will eat it again - just focusing on my birthday when I will organise a whole week of doing what I want and then go on to CD for 2 weeks to take it off! LOL.
I don't mind the odd salad here and there, so I have been trying to get through 2 weeks and then have a wee night of chicken salad, but being careful not to knock out of ketosis and it's been fine so far.
The SC Awards are the awards for the information security industry. Very geeky, but so much fun. I work for a media company that owns around 70 business publications and I manage 2 of the titles' conferences. I've made sure a chicken salad has been ordered for me, so that will be the next time I eat since D's birthday.
Vonnie has been fine since she got back apart from the "if you love me, you'll indulge me" comment, she's cool with it all.
Not a clue where Sonya is - hope she's ok!
x

Back