Anybody have 5st to lose?

Aww you never know sonya... It is hard to meet people, I have to.admit my guilty secret... I met my other half of 3 years online... its our little secret :) could be worth a look? 30 is only another number... your kids will learn to make a fuss of mum as they get older!
My mums a feeder too, not Indian though that sounds awesome! Not looking forward to going home for Easter and having to confess about cd. Hoping theyll notice my wright loss, and accept and understand when I tell how I did it.

Ooh yes wi.... week one 10 and a half lbs gone! And now have enough for 4 shakes a day if I need to fight hunger. Stop me cheating! With my height its fine...

Xxxx

sparklychar said:
Aww you never know sonya... It is hard to meet people, I have to.admit my guilty secret... I met my other half of 3 years online... its our little secret :) could be worth a look? 30 is only another number... your kids will learn to make a fuss of mum as they get older!
My mums a feeder too, not Indian though that sounds awesome! Not looking forward to going home for Easter and having to confess about cd. Hoping theyll notice my wright loss, and accept and understand when I tell how I did it.

Ooh yes wi.... week one 10 and a half lbs gone! And now have enough for 4 shakes a day if I need to fight hunger. Stop me cheating! With my height its fine...

Xxxx

Hey well done! 10.5lbs is a fantastic loss!

I have looked on the net but its still hard. There are a lot of frogs to kiss and I don't have the energy and have come to the realisation that there is no rush, I'm enjoying having my kids to myself! Lol. I also met my ex of 3yrs on the net and kept that information to ourselves! I guess its still a taboo subject although its getting much better now.

It's better to have a few extra CD products than something to boot you out of ketosis.

Well done hun and here's to the week ahead!

Whoop whoop! Well done sparklychar on your loss. Hi-five (I do them all the time in the office and people think I'm nuts!)

Sonya - I met D when I was just turning 30 and honestly feel it was a good time to meet someone. I had been in a relationship for nine years that was really bad for me and so taking time out to learn about myself and be happy with me helped me appreciate a good man when I finally met him.
If you want to meet someone, just put those positive thoughts out and it will happen. Especially being a fab cook! It's true what they say - a way to a man's heart is through his stomach (as long as we don't eat along with them! LOL)

I'm on 11 and feeling ok. I am still scale surfing - trying not to, but soooooooo hard.
I'm wishing the weeks away to get to half goal and for the SP weekender so I can shake a somewhat smaller tooshy! Hoping for a nearer 3 stone loss, but won't be disappointed on 2.5. I found my chart from last time and I lost 2,5stones in 7 weeks, so this time I have 10 before the weekender - fingers crossed and liquids ready!

Hope everyone is having a fab day!

MsV said:
It's true what they say - a way to a man's heart is through his stomach (as long as we don't eat along with them!

I'm wishing the weeks away to get to half goal and for the SP weekender so I can shake a somewhat smaller tooshy!

Hey MsV, that's the problem, I want to eat, whenever someone is eating! Lol.

I know exactly how you feel about wishing the weeks away, I do this all the time! CD, losing weight, outfits, scenarios, I think of all these things and more throughout the day. I'd say about 70% of my thoughts a day are spent doing this, its what keeps me motivated. Am I alone in this?

My ex invited me to stay the night at his next week for no strings sex. It's not as casual as it sounds, we've just parted ways after a nearly 4yr relationship. I love him very much as he does me but cultural issues and moral obligations to parents, is not something I have the time to deal with at this stage in my life. But we are still close, obviously! Lol. I would have loved to, he always pampers me but I want to lose some more weight first, I don't want to spend the whole time hiding my flab! More importantly he doesn't know that I've done CD as he is an athlete and believes in diet and exercise! Urgh! Lol. Turned him down. Boo! They'll be plenty of time in the summer when I'm looking hot! His birthday is at the end of May and I should be approaching my target weight so I could do something nice for then! All suggestions welcome! Lol.

I've drunk all my water plus more today so I'm pleased on that front. I'm not doing any exercise at the moment though and that's something I want to do. Just 10mins a day to start would be good and I'd gradually increase it. I've got a cross trainer at home so there's no excuse really.

Are you all doing your exercises?

Where is everyone?!

Oooh Sonya you little minx! LOL
We all have our little no strings buddies - I've had the same for 17 years. Any time I'm single and he is, I give him a call. Slightly difficult now as he's moved to LA!
Anyways, I'm wondering what your thought process is on waiting until you feel more comfortable about your body? If - and I say if - this relationship isn't going to progress are you not going to cause yourself more pain in the long term because you love him and yet can't be together? Seeing him when you are slim and enticing him even more as you want when you are happy will possibly only result in additional want for each other and you may find it harder to move on. Just my two cents. I don't want you to get hurt :)
Didn't do any exercise this week as since aqua aerobics made me hungry, I got annoyed! Also had a dead leg since then. Going to go for a swim this weekend and step it up to every other night after work. Only 20 minutes or so. Then in a couple of weeks, I'm going to start resistance training. I'm worried about my boobs going completely as they did with 2 of my friends - so if I buil the muscles underneath, then maybe when they loose weight, they will still be pert! LMAO.

Hope you're having a good day.

Hey how's it going?
Absolutely off the wagon.... gonna enjoy tonight then back on it tmrw 4 shakes and lots of water...

X

MsV said:
Oooh Sonya you little minx! LOL
We all have our little no strings buddies - I've had the same for 17 years. Any time I'm single and he is, I give him a call. Slightly difficult now as he's moved to LA!
Anyways, I'm wondering what your thought process is on waiting until you feel more comfortable about your body? If - and I say if - this relationship isn't going to progress are you not going to cause yourself more pain in the long term because you love him and yet can't be together? Seeing him when you are slim and enticing him even more as you want when you are happy will possibly only result in additional want for each other and you may find it harder to move on. Just my two cents. I don't want you to get hurt :)
Didn't do any exercise this week as since aqua aerobics made me hungry, I got annoyed! Also had a dead leg since then. Going to go for a swim this weekend and step it up to every other night after work. Only 20 minutes or so. Then in a couple of weeks, I'm going to start resistance training. I'm worried about my boobs going completely as they did with 2 of my friends - so if I buil the muscles underneath, then maybe when they loose weight, they will still be pert! LMAO.

Hope you're having a good day.

Hey MsV, it is hard separating from my ex but we are both practical. We've got a great, open relationship and we have enough life experience to not see things through rose tinted glasses. So hopefully we'll be ok. Mostly I just miss my best friend. I'm going to see him this week. I realised, once I started considering your question, that he doesn't care how heavy I am and I actually feel quite good in myself. So thanks for being honest with me, I appreciate your concern.

I admire you for doing any exercise, I can't get motivated at all yet. I figure that I'm doing this diet and that's enough for now. Ok, does that just sound like an excuse?! Lol.

I'm well but feeling quite lethargic. Still on the diet, my loss last week was 2lbs. It's not as much as some but I feel more comfortable in my clothes and that's the only thing that matters to me.

Complete change of topic but I have wanted to move to India ever since I first visited there when I was 7. Went over 5 yrs ago for job interviews and got offered a job but my mum wasn't in a position to come with me. She has finally agreed to come now! So I'm job searching in India and looking at schools. I'm so excited and hope to move before next year. It's a completely different life out there and obviously I'm a little apprehensive. The way I see it, we go there and commit for 3yrs and then we'll decide what to do from there. It's a dream of mine to better the lives of my mum and children, I just really hope I can pull it off without causing them too much upset. Both my children are under 7 so I know that this might be my last chance.

Wish me luck!

Have you been getting on ok? X.

sparklychar said:
Hey how's it going?
Absolutely off the wagon.... gonna enjoy tonight then back on it tmrw 4 shakes and lots of water...

X

Hey sparklychar, are you back on it? You definitely have the right attitude! I have a chocolate crunch bar whenever I need some chocolate and I have a spicy Toyota soup when I need something spicy and hot. Although sometimes, the thought of doing this for another 14ish weeks, kinda depresses me. I'm back to wishing time away! Lol.

Hello lovely! You certainly know what you're doing and sometimes it's good to push our thoughts.
That's amazing that you want to move to India and I think you are right in that the children are young enough to go now. If they really want to come back for university, they could. It will be a great experience for them.
Things are going well for me. I initially wanted to loose 2 stones before the weekender, but I think I should be closer to 3 stones which I will be over the moon with. I have started getting rid of big clothes and so have a massive pile on the bedroom floor. I'm going to do a carboot sale in a few weeks and make a little money back from them.
How are you getting on with the diet?
xx

Sonya- sounds like a great opportunity to go to India.... carpe diem and all. I visited Delhi and various points between there and the himalayas a few years back, it was a culture shock but made me appreciate what I have. It's so rich culturally, and people have so much more respect, which is totally lacking from our society. It would be a great place to bring up kids. I lost 3lbs this week, next wi is weds, finding it really difficult have cheated everyday...

Msv you sound to be doing great keep if it up! I need some of your motivation. And by the way, every time I see your pic I think you have a great smile, really bright and genuine x

Hey MsV, thanks for the encouragement. India would provide us with a better lifestyle as I'd have support with the everyday things. I'm being completely thorough though.

I'm on the diet still but this weekend I have had a couple of allowed things from ss+, I tried to lower the amount of cigarettes I smoke so ended up being hungry! Given up now and will leave it for another time! Lol.

3st will be a great achievement. It's nice when you get to sort your clothes out. I loved trying on clothes that I hadn't been able to fit into after having the kids and them actually fitting me or nearly. It's great motivation.

What's happening with you?

sparklychar said:
Sonya- sounds like a great opportunity to go to India.... carpe diem and all. I visited Delhi and various points between there and the himalayas a few years back, it was a culture shock but made me appreciate what I have. It's so rich culturally, and people have so much more respect, which is totally lacking from our society. It would be a great place to bring up kids. I lost 3lbs this week, next wi is weds, finding it really difficult have cheated everyday...

Hey sparklychar, well done on your 3lbs loss! You know what you have to do so I won't lecture...just know we're here to support each other.

India is a beautiful place and I love this country and that equally and I'm lucky to have an affiliation with both. My mum asked me what would happen if we fail but I explained that it'll be an experience either way. Personally I think she's become too westernised and is scared of moving back to her birth country! Lol.

Did you go travelling in India? I stay away from heights in India due to my first and last bad experience! I thought I was a maniac driver! Lol.

Monday is a new week and a chance to leave bad habits behind! Good luck hun.

I've been having most of my water late in the day over the weekend so I mustnt do that again.

I well intend to! Not been too well today.

Have you ever lived in India then?

Yeah arrived in Delhi, flew up to leh in the mountains, travelled back down to Delhi by car and train. Never been asked so many times if I want chai! And yes crazy crazy drivers! Very scary passing a lorry on the side of a mountain! Argh! can't remember all the places... amritsar was cool, just between all the places such diversity! Where would you live then?

Water water everywhere, well done on your continuing success!

Fresh start Monday.... x

If I make it to weds lots of water and walking ill be in ketosis!

sparklychar said:
If I make it to weds lots of water and walking ill be in ketosis!

Hey sparklychar, isn't it a great experience though, such a different way of life. I've been there many time as my mum has lots of family there. I'd want to live in Delhi though for convenience, cheaper flights, better pay, more amenities, better schools and its a capital.

Have you considered going back for a visit?

Stay strong and just get through the days til you are in ketosis. I was worried that I might not be in ketosis anymore, I didn't really eat anything I shouldn't have. It's just a scary thought that I've done so many days so it'd be silly to ruin it now.

Keep having the water, that's what I plan to do.

Have a good day everyone!

Hey ladies.

Totally understand where your mum is coming from Sonya. My parents moved back to Mauritius around 8 years ago - after 4 years they came back. They couldn't cope with the pace of life and because they were there permanently, the family didn't bother with them as they would do when they were there just on holiday.
Quality of life was amazing though. They had a big house near the beach, had lovely puppies etc. But they were bored. My mum missed being able to pop to the shops - the Tescos reduced aisle - Primark - you name it, she missed it.
I think they've spent so long here and used to the convenience of life.
You will make it work, because it's what you want. My friends moved out there for 4 years, had their first baby and moved back recently after his contract finished and they miss it like mad. I think for us "youngsters" we make it wherever we are, but the older generation have the fear of leaving their comfort zone.
Aside from that ultra decision to move across the world, the diet seems to be going well (we won't mention to ciggies as that's a secret in this house!)

Charlotte - thank you for your compliment on my smile. I'd like to think I am genuine person! WELL DONE for getting back on the wagon me lady! Just focus and we can do it!

I'm still really knackered though - thought I would have more energy but apparently not.

And with that, I'm off to bed!

xx

You're doing so so well! I've had a neat perfect day albeit except for some cheese slices. Drunk loads though :) why would you have cone out of ketosis? How many days bow?

Oh my gosh yes it was great, once I had adjusted! May go back, but I have no money, and lots of other places I want to go!

Just having chilli soup... my favourite!

Have a good day tmrw, keep up the good work!

Night msv, keep up the good work too! Gosh you too are so lucky, i would love to have family somewhere exotic!

Night msv, keep up the good work too! Gosh you too are so lucky, i would love to have family somewhere exotic!

Ehhhhhhh - they moved back to Glasgow! LMAO!
Have a good day sweets - keep up the glug glug xx

Haha! That's not what I meant! :) got a stinking cold... just craving bad food! Might go get some chicken to nibble....

Back