anybody out there....

kerrys86 said:
Just downloaded couch to 5k may try tomorrow x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs

Like its already been said it does work. I found it just got easier and easier x

Havent had chance to do it yet in raging, weather here today is crap, heavy rain and tunder. Going to do my shred dvd tonight x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs

Oh no.delta!! Oh well double jillian haha!! I was screaming tonight was so tough im getting sweatier and sweatier haha i.hope.thats a good thing!!x

Good on you Kerry!! Force me to go back to the gym!! Tonight the OH is out at football training & I haven't moved my fat arse off the sofa....no that's a lie, I tried on a dress that I had hoped to get into for my friends wedding party on 1st sept, and it doesn't fit! It's a lovely 1shouldered electric blue dress from reiss. That's my mini goal, to get back into that & for it to look nice! It goes on, but its so tight I wouldn't even be able to walk in it!!!

Sounds like a lovely dress delta, love blue.and.one shoulder straps!! Youll gey there dont worry. A week of jillian will.see you right!!

Completely!! In a week i have see my jelly arms turn toned and muscly!! And two weeks and my legs.have.toned right up.and underneath my wobly belly its.rock hard!! My.muffin top.is.even dissappearing!!! X

Have you had.wi yet deltA?

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs

Hi Kerry, did step 3 this week and lost 1.5lbs. Thats me finished with CD. Have a busy week of eating out ahead of me, but starting WW next Monday. How are things with you? xx

Oh.brill.thats.great, i always found WW great.and easy to.keep up with, good luck with that!!
Im getting on good, had three loss last week and 1 this week, although did have a few cheats lol. X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs

W10 -1lbs woop woop

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs W10 -1lbs

Well done Kerry! You're doing brilliantly!! I'm actually looking forward to starting WW, but plan to try & be 'good' with all then eatin out this week! Are you still exercising loads? I still haven't tried the 30 day shred DVD!! Need such a kick up the bum!!

I think as long as your being 'good' thats all you.can do, as long as you.know limits lol thats what im doing.and.its working well.
Yes am exercising loads lol did zumba twice.this.week.and.the shred 5 days. I want to start the couch to 5k.app.but keep.putting it off lol x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs W10 -1lbs

Hows everyone doing!? X

Hey kerry! How are you? I'm back to work now (boo hoo) after 7 weeks off - and am on a week off dieting before starting ww on Monday. I've put on 3lbs!!! Hope all goin well for you! x

Heu delta, oh no that is so hard after being off for so long!!! Ww is great i enjoyed it!! Thats ok, its easy iff agin and you know you can.do it. Now x

Started WW today. Joined online. And for brunch I had a cream bun! Not a good start but determined not to go over my points!!! How are you doing? x

delta15 said:
Started WW today. Joined online. And for brunch I had a cream bun! Not a good start but determined not to go over my points!!! How are you doing? x

Hey that's brill, at least you can point it!! I have been to a personal trainer today and bloody hell I thought I had some fitness, I so don't!!!!

kerrys86 said:
Hey that's brill, at least you can point it!! I have been to a personal trainer today and bloody hell I thought I had some fitness, I so don't!!!!

I pointed it at 7 points-for a cream doughnut. Still have 5 points left for a wee ripple later if I fancy that! I'm so impressed by your exercising!! I've yet to start, but I'll get there soon! Paying a fortune for a gym that I haven't been to all summer!! you mustn't be far from target now? I put on 3lbs last week with all my eating out!! x

Back