anybody out there....

Yeah same here, youve plenty of time, this diet works really well

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday)

kerrys86 said:
Hi
Is it me or has it gone quiet on here, i enjoy reading peoples journey they help motivate me and keep me going, sharing progress etc. Im on step 3/1000 at the min got my 6th WI tonight, you can see below on my signature my weight loss journey.
If anyone is starting new journeys let me know
:) x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs

I've been lurking and not posting as I fell off the diet wagon, out of ketosis after three days of having 3 CD shakes plus 2 bars of cadburys each day, now PMT and sneaked a slice of bread and chips from other halfs dinner plate, now even more guilty with myself but back on it tomorrow, I wonder if the reason it's quiet on here is because like me others are off plan due to holidays etc?

You could be right, ummm dairy milk yum!!

Omg did spinning tonight killed me!!
Had to leave half way through an old problem hip started up ::-(
So embarassing

OMG
OMG
OMFG
im absolutely f*&%#d!!!!!!!
That was some hard sh*t haha had to stop for a few seconds a couple of times but it went fast lol.
Im sooo gonna be sore tomorrow
(30 day shred /jillian michaels day 1)

Is it worth investing in do you think? Good on you or doing it, I've just lay around all week, using my reduced calories as an excuse!!! :(

I done day 1 of the 30 day shred and went to bed straight after I was that knackered!

I've got that dvd and am hopefully going to start it in a week or so time. My CDC said not to do anything for the first couple of weeks so my body can adjust to less calories. I'm on Day 6 of SS and have been really strong so far. First weigh in tomorrow :O

Is it wrong that im looking forward to doing the 30DS tonight lol. Had really low WI's just lately really want a big one next week!!
X

kerrys86 said:
Is it wrong that im looking forward to doing the 30DS tonight lol. Had really low WI's just lately really want a big one next week!!
X

What is the 30 day shred pls? Keep seeing lots of people on about it. What exercise do you do? I'm on another 'restart'!!! Oh the joys! Day one! X

Hey vadey, its a twenty min stregnth and cardio workout.by jillian michaels from.biggest loser uk its like circuits, jumping jacks, butt kicks, skipping ropea, squats lunges, crunches press ups ect.using small weights its great goes v.fast!! X

* biggest loser usa sorry

kerrys86 said:
Hey vadey, its a twenty min stregnth and cardio workout.by jillian michaels from.biggest loser uk its like circuits, jumping jacks, butt kicks, skipping ropea, squats lunges, crunches press ups ect.using small weights its great goes v.fast!! X

Thanks!! I have Zumba fitness that's In the box still from Christmas! How my days!!! Not been to gym for 2 months!!! Really need a kick up the bum. Cd is hard, but I know it gives good results just need to think of the bigger picture x

You do.it everyday for 30 days, im doing a zumba class every tues also. I have the wii zumba.but find it.harder to follow i havent used it since xmas either lol

kerrys86 said:
You do.it everyday for 30 days, im doing a zumba class every tues also. I have the wii zumba.but find it.harder to follow i havent used it since xmas either lol

You have done very well x

Feeling achy today from the dvd haha. Finding step three so easy to stck to, enjoying it x

kerrys86 said:
Feeling achy today from the dvd haha. Finding step three so easy to stck to, enjoying it x

I think I might order this DVD!! Must try! Lol. Along with getting my butt on the treadmill that's strored in my conservatory. What's on step 3 x

Hey.vadey
Step three ia great, im not.hungry at all on it!!
Breaki - cd product and either 2 shredded weat and milk, porridge, museli, or one slice of brown bread and egg or cd product and 150cal of fruit off the list to eat throuough day. What i do is just have the cd product and keep egg and.bread for lunch
Lunch - green salad
Dinner - (weights privided) of either cucuous, brown rice/past baby potaoes or sweey potatoes or jacket, with protein about 20%more than whats aloud on SS+ and the 80g of green veg
Snack - CD product

Week 1 weigh in & 10lbs down!! Bringing chicken into my diet this week - so looking forward to it off the BBQ later!! Liking the sound of Step 3 though-don't know how much longer I can stick 3 shakes a day x

kerrys86 said:
Hey.vadey
Step three ia great, im not.hungry at all on it!!
Breaki - cd product and either 2 shredded weat and milk, porridge, museli, or one slice of brown bread and egg or cd product and 150cal of fruit off the list to eat throuough day. What i do is just have the cd product and keep egg and.bread for lunch
Lunch - green salad
Dinner - (weights privided) of either cucuous, brown rice/past baby potaoes or sweey potatoes or jacket, with protein about 20%more than whats aloud on SS+ and the 80g of green veg
Snack - CD product

That sounds good! I'm doing cd with two products and a no carb meal. Tues I will be moving to slim and save. Aiming for a stone snd half to begin with, even though I have 5 stone to loose. 5 stone sounds too much!! X

Back