anybody out there....

Delt thats Great first week weigh!!! Well.done x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday)

hiya, 7th weigh in today!! cannot wait hopefuly ill have lost something as i have been working hard doing the shred dvd!!

kerrys86 said:
hiya, 7th weigh in today!! cannot wait hopefuly ill have lost something as i have been working hard doing the shred dvd!!

Oooh good luck! Let us know x

Well Kerry, how'd you get on?

Is anyone else finding that on SS+, that they haven't room for all 3 shakes?

Only lost 1lb :-( CDC says it could.be because of.muscle gain from startin exercising. And an inch.off waist

kerrys86 said:
Only lost 1lb :-( CDC says it could.be because of.muscle gain from startin exercising. And an inch.off waist

It's still a loss which is great news!!! Congrats :)

The exercise is a great thing though as it will help tone up and you'll look better once you reach goal. You may find you lose less on the scales but you'll actually lose inches.

Yes thats what she said, hopefully next weeks will be better!! Thanks :) x

Well done Kerry-it's a step in the right direction! A loss is excellent, no matter what it is! Keep up the good work!! I really need to get my arse back to the gym!!! x

kerrys86 said:
Yes thats what she said, hopefully next weeks will be better!! Thanks :) x

Well done Hun x

Thank you ladies!! Xx

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Has anyone had their weigh ins this week, how did you get on? X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Had my first weigh in, lost 6lbs. Got so much to lose and been here so often, I can't get excited though.

Hey Kerry- I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago so have been offline. Had my birthday extravaganza last weekend- weigh in tomorrow to assess the damage- eeek.... X

kerrys86 said:
Has anyone had their weigh ins this week, how did you get on? X

I'm starting slim and save tomorrow, got all my packs today!!! X

slimboots said:
Hey Kerry- I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago so have been offline. Had my birthday extravaganza last weekend- weigh in tomorrow to assess the damage- eeek.... X

Hey how are you? Oh well at least you enjoyed your bday you would have been miserable otherwise, it comes round once a year!!i.bet youll be surprised!!!

spoons said:
Had my first weigh in, lost 6lbs. Got so much to lose and been here so often, I can't get excited though.

Wow well done thats brill!!! Just think its the first step and closer to the end. !! Xx

Just been to a zumba class and so tires and sweat loads ahh lol

Yeah I'm good thanks - felt bloody awful after my big birthday cheat....wasn't worth it and I'm now back on track. Can't wait to be back in ketosis! I didn't get weighed last week before coming off the wagon spectacularly as CDC was away so hopefully this week I'll manage to stay at the same weight as a fortnight ago (I had a good week before "birthday gate" lol). How are you? x

slimboots said:
Yeah I'm good thanks - felt bloody awful after my big birthday cheat....wasn't worth it and I'm now back on track. Can't wait to be back in ketosis! I didn't get weighed last week before coming off the wagon spectacularly as CDC was away so hopefully this week I'll manage to stay at the same weight as a fortnight ago (I had a good week before "birthday gate" lol). How are you? x

Hopefull you will have STS i did when i had my few days off on hols, im doing good, still got low losses, but losing inches which is frustrating!!!
Got into 12 dress for my bday night out at the wknd so was chuffed, would like to see scales move though x

Back